Kiper: No more excuses for Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper: No more excuses for Tannehill

Obviously Mel doesn't read finheaven. I think some people make a living making excuses for Ryan Tannehill.

One thing's for sure, Tannehill has been awful this season through four games. If he keeps playing like this he'll be traded in the offseason.

I am not making a value judgement on RT. but if you need Kiper to state your case you are intellectually bankrupt.

there are many former NFL QB's who are pro-RT. but they are not cited

Kiper is just the kind of talking head who bases his judgments on the least amount of info.

I remember the 2010 draft, that ****wit had Sergio Kindle as best available half way through the first round. Kindle was picked well into the second round. you know why? if you don't
then you too could be a "draft guru"

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

can you stop pretending to know the game?

What do do you know Dude?

Last place team.

3rd lowest rated Qb.

Have not one a playoff game in 15 years. Whats your point?

You drinking the Tanne Henne kool aid? Want a bet he is not the Dude?

Lots a folks thought Henne was the guy too. Don't feel bad. Stop pretending to the know the game. Ha!

You think Philbin knew the game? How about Brady? You think he knows who plays in the AFC East. You think he gets respect?
Tannehenne does not, never will. Even with the contract homer...

Hayden. Dude. Love your writing amigo...

But can we stop calling Tannehill "the kid"

He is in his 4th Pro Season. He did not know the other teams in the AFC East when he won the starting job. Sigh.

4th pro season, having his worst season in the NFL to date.

He is part of the problem this year, needs to step up. When he does the OL will too...

What qb would play better under these same circumstances? Would just love to hear your list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we stop with the phrase "no more excuses"?

They are not more excuses, they are the SAME REASONS. Nothing has changed with the OL. The simple fact remains that when the OL was playing well, the offense was clicking. Period.

So one day after Ryan goes and says it's disgusting words are being put into his mouth, the talking Media head goes and makes the implication Ryan is making excuses unlike Rodgers and Brady who do not.

Can we stop with the phrase "no more excuses"?

They are not more excuses, they are the SAME REASONS. Nothing has changed with the OL. The simple fact remains that when the OL was playing well, the offense was clicking. Period.

When the OL was playing good the offense was clicking? Winning? No. Playoffs No. Keep on Keepin on Tanne-Thrill Dude.

Isn't Kiper the guy that went apoplectic when we passed on Brady Quinn and was fellating JaMarcus Russell coming out of LSU? Clearly another "QB Whisperer."

When the OL was playing good the offense was clicking? Winning? No. Playoffs No. Keep on Keepin on Tanne-Thrill Dude.

Still waiting to hear this "expert" opinion of yours which qb playing now would perform better with this offense and why?

I guess the "excuses" were all cured by firing Philbin? Oh wait, our line is still going to be bad, same for the defense probably, so why are those not valid excuses

wv: bcuz gud qb elevate the team around them

What do do you know Dude?

Last place team.

3rd lowest rated Qb.

Have not one a playoff game in 15 years. Whats your point?

You drinking the Tanne Henne kool aid? Want a bet he is not the Dude?

Lots a folks thought Henne was the guy too. Don't feel bad. Stop pretending to the know the game. Ha!

You think Philbin knew the game? How about Brady? You think he knows who plays in the AFC East. You think he gets respect?
Tannehenne does not, never will. Even with the contract homer...

I apologize, I don't know.

Said this in a different thread and it bears repeating. The OL is garbage and we all know it but Tannehill's play has slipped this season. He is missing easy throws and at times looks like he is hearing phantom footsteps. Personally I can't help but wonder if the beating he has taken over three plus seasons is getting to him. 150 plus sacks is a lot of abuse and I wouldn't be surprised if David Carr Syndrome is starting to set in. A shame this organization has failed to protect this young man.

That said, he's under a lot of pressure to perform the rest of the season. Barring a miracle there will be a new coaching staff and they have no ties to Tannehill. If his play continues to be shoddy I expect they'll make QB a priority in the draft and they should. At a minimum they need to push him. I love Ryan and hope like hell he picks up his game but prior to this season he has struggled late in both games and the season. You can't win in the playoffs when you're QB play goes south. Ask Colts and Broncos fans and they had/have arguably one of the best regular season QBs to ever to play the game.

Keep in mind his contract is team friendly and they can escape after the 2016 season.

Edit: Almost forgot. **** Mel Kiper.

Maybe Tannehill is another Matt Cassel, a guy that had a few good years early in his career before getting exposed and falling off the earth.

Hayden. Dude. Love your writing amigo...

But can we stop calling Tannehill "the kid"

He is in his 4th Pro Season. He did not know the other teams in the AFC East when he won the starting job. Sigh.

4th pro season, having his worst season in the NFL to date.

He is part of the problem this year, needs to step up. When he does the OL will too...

What the Heck does knowing the afc east teams have to do with his qb play? You say he's 31st in the league this year. Luck is down there too. So he's junk? 4 games a career does not make.

Having watched him play all 4 seasons, it would be dumb to give up on him now. He can play....this is not Blaine Gabbert were talking about. He has actually shown some things. Does he need to play better this year? Of course.

Back
Top Bottom