Kiper: No more excuses for Tannehill | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper: No more excuses for Tannehill

I watch alot of Seahawks football and Wilson has barley time also to throw the ball. He makes Tannehill look like a Rookie. Not saying Tannehill flat out sucks but I'm open to draft Conner Cook next year.

Can we stop with the phrase "no more excuses"?

They are not more excuses, they are the SAME REASONS. Nothing has changed with the OL. The simple fact remains that when the OL was playing well, the offense was clicking. Period.

So cliche. Are they asking people to ignore realities?

Draft Conner Cook. Tannehill sucks

That strawman you Tannebois pull out every time is getting old. You'll not find a single post where I've said RT is the "sole reason why we can't move forward." In fact, just a few days ago I said he wasn't our biggest issue:

The blind defense and deflections are getting a bit ridiculous. Every time RT makes a bad play, it's someone else's fault and every time he makes a great play it's evidence of his potential greatness. Yet both of those scenarios play out with the same linemen in front of him. The way some of you make it sound, RT bears no responsibility ...zero ....zilch ...for this team's poor play. He does.

You were saying something about strawman arguments?

I watch alot of Seahawks football and Wilson has barley time also to throw the ball. He makes Tannehill look like a Rookie. Not saying Tannehill flat out sucks but I'm open to draft Conner Cook next year.

Seattle has 5 offensive TDs in 4 games. Miami has 7. Can we please use facts to back arguments?

That strawman you Tannebois pull out every time is getting old. You'll not find a single post where I've said RT is the "sole reason why we can't move forward." In fact, just a few days ago I said he wasn't our biggest issue:

The blind defense and deflections are getting a bit ridiculous. Every time RT makes a bad play, it's someone else's fault and every time he makes a great play it's evidence of his potential greatness. Yet both of those scenarios play out with the same linemen in front of him. The way some of you make it sound, RT bears no responsibility ...zero ....zilch ...for this team's poor play. He does.

So which qb would be playing at elite level in our offense right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seattle has 5 offensive TDs in 4 games. Miami has 7. Can we please use facts to back arguments?
touchdown passes aint everything. Russell Wilson has more completions than Ryan Tannehill and Ryan Tannehill threw the ball 58 more times. And Russell Wilson faced 2 top-flight defensive,s. Not garbage teams like the Jets, Washington and Jacksonville. He also has one interception and Tannehill has how many..... oh my god I lost count

touchdown passes aint everything. Russell Wilson has more completions than Ryan Tannehill and Ryan Tannehill threw the ball 58 more times. And Russell Wilson faced three top-flight defensive,s. Not garbage teams like the Jets, Washington and Jacksonville. He also has one interception and Tannehill has how many..... oh my god I lost count

Wow. So the Bills and Jets D are now scrub worthy?

Bills defense is overrated. No secondary. People fail to realize that

Wow. So the Bills and Jets D are now scrub worthy?

I will give you the Jets. But I will not Buffalo Bills. The Giants and New England torch that weak secondary and Tannehill failed big time

Bills defense is overrated. No secondary. People fail to realize that

And when you have no line to give you enough time going against t a top tier front-line to let your receivers get into that secondary, it doesn't really matter...

I cannot believe I'm having a conversation who's the better quarterback Ryan Tannehill or Russell Wilson. If you think Ryan Tannehill is better than Russell Wilson then you clearly are clueless about football and I don't really want to talk to you.

Did you watch the Monday night game? Seattle would have been shutout if not for RW3. He converted all 6 of the team 3rd down situations that they converted. Without him they were punch less. They had no running game (except Wilson on third down). He was sacked 6 times but really should have been sacked 12 times if you look at the game tapes. He forced 6 extra possession by being above the pack. In the end against Detroit he started to break down like Ryan does at the end of games and make mistakes. But he made the big pass to seal the game after the final turnover and didn't throw it behind the marker. If he misses that pass Detroit has a chance to tie or win with a minute plus left in game. While Seattle only scored 13 points RW3 made the play that Ryan didn't against the Jags. I like Ryan but he has never done this in 50 plus games. That wears on your defense. Not being able to seal the deal. I hope he can wake up and will be a top 10 QB, Right now he is hurting his chances of succeeding line or no line. If you can't see that that you are a homer and not a hater. Ryan needs to play much better and it has nothing to do with the line. make a play when it this there and those misses wont matter that much. Right now consistency is below average and the results match. Big surprise.

Back
Top Bottom