Kiper: No more excuses for Tannehill | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper: No more excuses for Tannehill

I cannot believe I'm having a conversation who's the better quarterback Ryan Tannehill or Russell Wilson. If you think Ryan Tannehill is better than Russell Wilson then you clearly are clueless about football and I don't really want to talk to you.

Then by all means please excuse yourself from this forum.

Wilson has had luxuries that Tannehill could only dream about. Top tier defense, top tier RB, all he has to do is not cost you the game. Ever since Ryan set foot on the field he has been asked to completely carry this team.

Take Wilson off of the Seahawks and place him on the Browns, he doesn't sniff anything close to a Super Bowl...

And when you have no line to give you enough time going against t a top tier front-line to let your receivers get into that secondary, it doesn't really matter...
do yourself a favor we replay the Seattle Seahawks vs Detroit Lions and you will see clear that Russell Wilson is running around for his life. Seattle Seahawks have no offense line. but still went 20-26 250+ yards. No picks and made plays that you will be like WTF. Tannehill is just below average quarterback. And with a great bomb offensive line okay to be average but Russell Wilson with that awesome offensive line he's a superstar

Tannehill shouldn't be judged until he has an adequate line in front of him. Kiper is such an idiot, Thill is THE MOST HIT QB IN THE NFL SINCE 2012 (rookie year) lol that's unreal. It blows my mind how people just completely over look most important aspect of the offense and then try to evaluate a QB "no more excuses" haha. Dudes done nothing but get better every year since he's been here with **** in front of him and he's also tough as hell.

Then by all means please excuse yourself from this forum.

Wilson has had luxuries that Tannehill could only dream about. Top tier defense, top tier RB, all he has to do is not cost you the game. Ever since Ryan set foot on the field he has been asked to completely carry this team.

Take Wilson off of the Seahawks and place him on the Browns, he doesn't sniff anything close to a Super Bowl...
Ryan Tannehill has better receivers. The offensive line is the same , but yes I agree Marshawn Lynch is better than Lamar Miller

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Tannehill shouldn't be judged until he has an adequate line in front of him. Kiper is such an idiot, Thill is THE MOST HIT QB IN THE NFL SINCE 2012 (rookie year) lol that's unreal [/B][/B][/B]It blows my mind how people just completely over look most important aspect of the offense and then try to evaluate a QB "no more excuses" haha.
getting really tired of everybody saying he needs an offense line. Russell Wilson doesn't have one either and he makes plays

I cannot believe I'm having a conversation who's the better quarterback Ryan Tannehill or Russell Wilson. If you think Ryan Tannehill is better than Russell Wilson then you clearly are clueless about football and I don't really want to talk to you.

I love the Dolphins and want them to succeed but RW3 and Bruce Irvin were the better choices in the 2012 draft. We really ****ed it up. Only credit I will ever give Pete Carroll. I hope Ryan proves me wrong but he is running out of time.

I will make an excuse...can this kid for one month have a defense that is plus 2 each game in the turnover differential and have a running game get him over 120 yards a game? That crap never ever happens for him.

He is not good enough right now to overcome the lousy defense, lack of running game and the horse crap Oline. BTW, outside of Aaron Rodgers I am not sure any QB could overcome the way this team has played.

That sucks, since he got paid like a QB who could put the team on his shoulders.

I've been saying for awhile. The Fins should always draft a QB in the draft no matter what until they get it right. Maybe not early but at least one.

do yourself a favor we replay the Seattle Seahawks vs Detroit Lions and you will see clear that Russell Wilson is running around for his life. Seattle Seahawks have no offense line. but still went 20-26 250+ yards. No picks and made plays that you will be like WTF. Tannehill is just below average quarterback. And with a great bomb offensive line okay to be average but Russell Wilson with that awesome offensive line he's a superstar

Whatever man, I've seen enough of Tannehill to know that he is far from below average. As far as Wilson goes, wait till he has to start slinging it more that he does. As I said, take that defense away and let Lynch walk and see just how far he is able to carry a team....

Kipper is a dummy and an egomaniac. Here is Kiper's gem in describing Ryan Leaf: “His attitude will be an asset in the NFL and give him a mental advantage over [other players in his draft class].”

Ryan Tannehill has better receivers. The offensive line is the same , but yes I agree Marshawn Lynch is better than Lamar Miller

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

getting really tired of everybody saying he needs an offense line. Russell Wilson doesn't have one either and he makes plays

A bunch of teams have bad lines. There's only like 5 solid lines in the league. Green Bay's line isn't that great. Luck got to the playoffs 3 times with no line, though it may have finally caught up to Indy

Tannehill shouldn't be judged until he has an adequate line in front of him. Kiper is such an idiot, Thill is THE MOST HIT QB IN THE NFL SINCE 2012 (rookie year) lol that's unreal. It blows my mind how people just completely over look most important aspect of the offense and then try to evaluate a QB "no more excuses" haha. Dudes done nothing but get better every year since he's been here with **** in front of him and he's also tough as hell.

He is the most hit because he holds the ball too long IMO. make a decision. That is your job. and don't check down to protect your stats.

I am a bogey golfer. I rarely get chances for birdies or pars. When you do everything right to get in position for birdie or par you have to succeed. Right now we are not. The only common denominator is the QB at this point. Finish the deal and score a TD. that is what we are lacking. Ryan is good but he has not gotten better as the elite QB's have.

#StepThe****Up

Russell Wilson creates a lot of his sacks because he hangs on to the ball to long and like to dance back there, also Russell Wilson has played on a Super Bowl ready team since he's came into the league big difference. Seattle's line is 1000x better then Mia. Oh and Thill is 1-0 against Wilson and his far superior team.

Completely leaves out how good the Seattle defense has been since Wilson has come into the league. So you think our record is different right now with Wilson as our QB? Wilson is playing at the same level he is now if he switched teams and plays for the Dolphins? Seattle doesn't make playoffs or superbowls with THill? Oh and Pete Carrol and his coaching staff are equal to Philbin and his since Wilson and THill were drafted?

Oh and off topic a bit but I guess Indy should trade Luck bc he has no Oline and hasn't looked very good this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's success in being apart of a balanced offense. Go to NFL.com, player stats, passing leaders, and sort by number of attempts. Ryan is at the top of the list with 171. Look at the rating of those below him. See a correlation at all?

Tannehill - 171 attempts - 77.1 RATE
Stafford - 163 attempts - 79.7 RATE
Flacco - 159 attemtps - 80.5 RATE
Bortles - 156 attempts - 78.9 RATE
Manning -154 attemtps - 80.8 RATE
Cousins - 153 attempts - 84.5 RATE

I'll wait for someone to draw up what I am able to see off of these numbers...

I will make an excuse...can this kid for one month have a defense that is plus 2 each game in the turnover differential and have a running game get him over 120 yards a game? That crap never ever happens for him.

He is not good enough right now to overcome the lousy defense, lack of running game and the horse crap Oline. BTW, outside of Aaron Rodgers I am not sure any QB could overcome the way this team has played.

I'm sure RG3 would like a defense and running back like that two or Johnny Manziel, so wouldn't Bradford, Bortles, Cutler, Kap, Luck, Cam, Stafford and Winston.....all these QB would be much better if they had a all of the above....you RT fan boys make more excuses for this kid and its extremely annoying.....the kid needs to play better

Back
Top Bottom