Kiper on Dolphins Draft (From ESPN chat) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper on Dolphins Draft (From ESPN chat)

jlfin said:
Allen is a more talented player than Whitner. Let's watch their respective careers.

I think they both have talent, but IMO Whitner could be a little better. -- but you are right. Give them both a couple of years and we'll see who is better. Personally I hope they both suck! :D

Kiper is full of it, Hagan is very consistent he also was Kiper's top WR before the draft

does anyone know where Hagan is in the all-time Pac 10 record books? I heard he broke a record

Ha was right on with his predictions last year wasn't he? Daniels will start 12 games for the Phins and Ronnie will start 14 and gain almost 1,000 yards splitting carries. I also loved the Crowder pick in the third round he will start 11 games at OLB for the phins this year. Roth and Manny will get plenty of playing time and be solid contributers and Vickerson although he will be injured in week 2 of the preseason by a chopblock will gain respect of Kevin Carter and many veterans because of his work ethic and persaverance. I also predict that Daniels, Crowder, and Browns starts tally more than any other teams draft class for the year. That was his predictions last year wasn't it?:shakeno: Who cares what the moron thinks?

nick1 said:
does anyone know where Hagan is in the all-time Pac 10 record books? I heard he broke a record
He broke them all. Receptions yards and TD's I beleive.

G-Force said:
He broke them all. Receptions yards and TD's I beleive.
I just found it he broke multiple ASU records and broke one Pac 10 record for most career receptions

here is more info http://thesundevils.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/hagan_derek00.html

Finished his career as perhaps the greatest receiver in ASU and Pac-10 Conference history...is the Pac-10's all-time leader in career receptions with 258, and finished second in conference history with 3,939 career receiving yards...is seventh on the Pac-10 career receiving touchdowns list with 27...only the 10th player in Pac-10 history to record 3,000 or more yards and 200 or more catches in his career...concluded his career as ASU's all-time leader in receptions, receiving yards, receiving touchdowns, 100-yard games (18) and career receiving yards per game (78.8)

Back
Top Bottom