Knight And Dolphins Finally Talking Contract.....and Some Tidbits..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knight And Dolphins Finally Talking Contract.....and Some Tidbits.....

Since minor is just a backup, he doesn't have a whole lot of value, unfortunately. Therefore, a 4th would be somewhat of a coup.

Originally posted by wahwee
Since minor is just a backup, he doesn't have a whole lot of value, unfortunately. Therefore, a 4th would be somewhat of a coup.

But he's only 23 going on 24. Andre Davis, Justin McCareins, Dennis East-South--West-Northcutt.. they are all backup WRs.. We'll see..

clear.gif
- You can call me crazy and say I'm wishfully thinking by mentioning Andre Davis, but why not? Yes he has potential to be a great number 2 WR in this league. But what is he in Cleveland? Butch Davis named K.J. and Q the starters already. The way Northcutt played last year, he will probably be the number 3 WR, making Dre the number 4. Why not trade him? He's also a KR and of course that has value but so is Northcutt. We should make a push for Dre. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that he wouldn't come here and start over McKnight and Thompson..

Forget the Browns. They've got William Green. And they just drafted Lee Suggs from VT, not to mention a #2 on James Jackson two years ago and Jamel White.

They're set at RB.

I don't understand why people just bring up peoples names and think we can trade for them. No offense to CO84, but we aren't going to trade for any of those guys. This is the NFL, when was the last time you saw a player traded for another player.

I don't think Dirty Cash tells us things that we dont know or the media doesnt know. He is basically telling us the same thing that most of us know.

Really?

I don't think Dirty Cash tells us things that we dont know or the media doesnt know. He is basically telling us the same thing that most of us know.

Well then what were you waiting on? Why did you hold out on us?

:rolleyes:

I say give Minor more playing time this year. If he holds up and is a very nice compliment to Ricky then place the low tender on him and see if someone will take a 3rd for him next year and then we can draft a new low cost RB as depth.

Originally posted by finheavenfan

Please PM me with the unnamed player DCH was referring to....who said that many players aren't fond of Keith Armstrong.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I don't understand why people just bring up peoples names and think we can trade for them. No offense to CO84, but we aren't going to trade for any of those guys. This is the NFL, when was the last time you saw a player traded for another player.

I know we probably won't get those players, I was just listing ideas..

Originally posted by finheavenfan

After you made that STUPID post on Jay Fiedler being released and then said we should just keep the thread around for Fiedler's intensity.. you should be the last one to talk!

Cap Situation as of May 2nd, 2003...

Green Bay Packers $2.5 million under
Miami Dolphins $3.2 million under

We need to get on the ball and offer Sam some decent money. We have the ammo to do it. I think about a mil, at least, would be fair enough. Our secondary deserves a little relief from a guy like this.

lol and you guys believe it. I would say other things but you guys will end up as oblivious as you are now. Most of you people are from out of state and never peek in training camp or team practices or even have the time to do so. When he always comes in with these reports I find them useless because he isn't telling me something I don't know or telling anything that will happen. Less if its something that we don't know whether it holds to its truthfulness. He doesn't work for the press first of all and he owns a memorabilia shop in Coral Springs mall.

Back
Top Bottom