Knight And Dolphins Finally Talking Contract.....and Some Tidbits..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knight And Dolphins Finally Talking Contract.....and Some Tidbits.....

Chambers it was a joke and you should swallow it if you didn't like it.

DCH does write fairly well, but he really doesn't provide much information that can't be gotten by listening to the radio, and reading the news rags for Dolphin info. The stuff that he has said that is unproven (ie.. made up) has never been proven. It just provides some good debate- like this Armstrong/Player feud. I'm sure we will all find out that there is no basis for these rumours. I enjoy his posts as much as everyone else... but I don't expect to find anything that can't be found elswhere. That's just the way it is.

Love ya...
Mean it...

Originally posted by finheavenfan
I don't think that infidel Dirty Cash tells us things that we dont know or the media doesnt know!!. He is basically telling us the same thing that most Infidels know!!.

you sound like baghdad bob the Iraqi information minister.....

Originally posted by Cruddy-61
DCH does write fairly well, but he really doesn't provide much information that can't be gotten by listening to the radio, and reading the news rags for Dolphin info. The stuff that he has said that is unproven (ie.. made up) has never been proven. It just provides some good debate- like this Armstrong/Player feud. I'm sure we will all find out that there is no basis for these rumours. I enjoy his posts as much as everyone else... but I don't expect to find anything that can't be found elswhere. That's just the way it is.

Love ya...
Mean it...

That was a contradicting post on several levels. Read it again.

Minor is not a key part of the team. He is not the returner anymore even. He can play third downs well so what!!! Sedrick Irvin would actually be a better third down back then him.

Get Thomas Jones by a Rodgers trade and get something for Minor. Andre Davis would not be traded, since he was justed drafted last year. If it was his third year, I could read a little in to that.

By the way McCareins can punt return well.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I'd trade Minor for a young WR..
I'm beginning to believe you'd trade your firstborn for a WR! :lol:

Originally posted by Jaj
Minor is not a key part of the team. He is not the returner anymore even. He can play third downs well so what!!! Sedrick Irvin would actually be a better third down back then him.

What are you smoking? Minor is a great backup and if we put the low tender on him next year (3rd rounder) I will wager $$'s that there will be one or 2 teams willing to take him at that level.

Minor is great catching passes out of the backfield with 29 in his rookie year for 263 yards. Also he's had rushing average of 4.8 and 4.1 yards. Don't forget that Edwards was benched for Minor in the end.

Originally posted by Barbarian
Mmmmmmm.... Amber....

yet another reason i wished I lived in South Florida. LOL

Barbarian...

You need to plan on being in Miami on December 28th against the Jets.. thats my goal weekend this year..

The only problem I see is having the patience to wait until the very last game of the reg season..

Love ya...
Mean it...

Cruddy, and this goes for you too finheavenfan, not too long ago, there was a VERY intense debate over this very topic. I'm going to politely ask you two to leave it alone. Whether it is true or not is irrelevent, it is topic for discussion. If you believe it is nothing new, thats fine, but don't say anything about it. The last thing we need is another event like the last time........

What am I smoking? Well if you include Thomas Jones we have 6 guys who could be decent backups to Ricky. 4.1 on an expected pass play is not that good.

By the way Ricky has already been stated to be a player on all three downs by Wanny. Where does Minor fit in as a key part of the team?

Originally posted by finheavenfan
I don't think Dirty Cash tells us things that we dont know or the media doesnt know. He is basically telling us the same thing that most of us know.

Wow...if this is true then I guess I'm out of the loop on about half the basic info. I'd like to see you back that up and post all you know over the next couple days so that we can have more Dolphins info. Thanks in advance.

D-Mike

Love ya...
Mean it...

Sorry, I totally disagree. I think some of his posts are based on the same reports we hear, but that living close to Finland and making a point to be around the Fins practices he is a nice rumor mill. I always enjoy his posts.

I don't mind them. I mean nowhere does he say I am telling you exactly what will happen. I doubt the FO knows exactly all that will happen this remaining off-season.

For all the trade Minor people, if Ricky gets hurt (and it has been known to happen) exactly who is going to start. Edwards? Nice come back, but I'm not sure he is an every down back.

Minor is not just a third down guy, he is the backup to the starting running back. That's a very important position in the NFL as injuries happen all the time. You don't throw him away for some middle to late draft pick unless you are absolutely sure you have another guy who can get the job done.

Back
Top Bottom