Knock yourselves out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knock yourselves out

Went to the one that didn't have us picking Tua (because they mocked him to the Skins at 2)

This is horrible, not because of the first two picks, Okudah and Chaisson are studs but because we traded away a first for Cam Newton !!! I threw up in mouth a little, at this prospect :(

Hey dude, awesome post thanks! That’s a good job finding that

I have a funny feeling Detroit is going to pull off a surprise at that third spot. I know they are in win now modes because jobs are on the line but I just have a weird feeling about that
My crazy prediction for lions is they grab Fromm at 3 or trade back stay within 10 and grab Fromm and another pick.

My crazy prediction for lions is they grab Fromm at 3 or trade back stay within 10 and grab Fromm and another pick.

Fromm, that would be bad. I’m sure they wouldn’t be that stupid but I’d hope so. Better QBs than him on the list than excluding Burrow and Tua.

Fromm, that would be bad. I’m sure they wouldn’t be that stupid but I’d hope so. Better QBs than him on the list than excluding Burrow and Tua.
Fromm is drastically under valued on this board...drastically.
Just like love is drastically over rated. But that's all my opinion and time will tell

Fromm is drastically under valued on this board...drastically.
Just like love is drastically over rated. But that's all my opinion and time will tell

Its funny because I don’t claim I know more than the next guy as far as scouting talent on the college level but I watched a lot of Georgia games this year because Fromm is considered one the QBs to be taken. But I gotta tell you I wasn’t that impressed from what I saw. He seemed desperate at times. Could be the talent level around him I don’t know but nothing screamed at me that he’s the one. I hope I’m wrong if we grab him

Last edited:
the one that have us trading with Carolina is just horrible......Cam Newton??? Are you freaking kidding me?

What you don't love giving up a first for a declining talent fresh from a season on the IR ? What's wrong with you man :p

Most mocks have Tua and Herbert 5 & 6. With some of the rumors we've heard about them liking Herbert it might go either way. I don't think we go RB and WR as some of those have us with the next two picks. I definitely can see Edge and OT. I definitely don't see us moving up.

Its funny because I don’t claim I know more than the next guy as far as scouting talent on the college level but I watched a lot of Georgia games this year because Fromm is considered one the QBs to be taken. But I gotta tell you I wasn’t that impressed from what I saw. He seemed desperate at times. Could be the talent level around him I don’t know but nothing screamed at me that he’s the one. I hope I’m wrong if we grab him
I can't claim I know anymore than the rest...but I can say those that dis Herbert and fromm...I'm on the other side. I believe those 2 do more in the NFL than anyone will admit too...again I'm okay going out on a flimsy limb..

Just looked at Ryan Kerrigan's situation a little closer. I now think the Redskins will stay at 2 and take Chase Young. Kerrigan can be cut with no dead hit and he is 32 and coming off injury.

I can't claim I know anymore than the rest...but I can say those that dis Herbert and fromm...I'm on the other side. I believe those 2 do more in the NFL than anyone will admit too...again I'm okay going out on a flimsy limb..

Herbert has all the tools, can someone channel them? If so he will be a rocket ship. Fromm already has a more complete understanding of NFL concepts than ANY QB and likely player in this draft. His mastery of an offense, understanding of defensive schemes is 2nd to none. Physically he isnt high on the list but mental game/Football IQ and leadership alone make him a top flight prospect. As I can see him jumping into his first NFL meeting and already being able to break things down.

Herbert, might need a marriage like Mahomes to Andy Reid to maximize his abilities but if he gets that or lets say Flo is that holy cow how much fun would it be to watch a guy with his physical abilities run around in circles and throw cross body 50 yards for a TD.

Back
Top Bottom