Koa Misi sentenced | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koa Misi sentenced

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://independent.com/news/2013/feb/14/dolphins-linebacker-sentenced-isla-vista-battery/

As expected, a Santa Barbara judge granted Miami Dolphins linebacker Koa Misi’s request to drop his felony battery charge to a misdemeanor at Misi’s sentencing hearing Wednesday morning.

According to prosecutor Anthony Davis, Misi received three years of misdemeanor probation at his sentencing, and was ordered to complete 12 sessions of anger management and 400 hours of community service. Misi paid restitution — money for the victim’s hospital bills and damage to a door and phone — upfront.

I have never heard of such bizarre circumstances...some fool yells insults at Misi from a 2nd story apartment, and he responds with breaking down the kid's door and giving him the smack down? Misi must have been having a REALLY bad day for him to snap THAT bad.

So much for the no nonsense stance!
maybe there is a commonality among those released/traded that wasn't present in Misi's makeup. Perhaps something to do with the players and their relationship with the coaches and the players in the locker room.

Dude should be in prison, but I'm not going to complain. He's lucky to be alive. I know I wouldn't insult a dude as big as Misi unless I was packing.

I'm sorry, but Misi acted like an idiot. How in the hell does a professional NFL athlete allow some a hole's comments from a 2nd story to aggravate him enough to jeopardize his career? No composure, no sense.

Misi? Who's that? And what team does he play for? :rolleyes2:

The kid was probably banging his girl or making rude comments. No matter what the kid said, he should just given him the finger and kept going. Going forward, he now has a reputation as someone who cannot control himself. He is lucky to be alive and basically off the hook.

Back
Top Bottom