Koa Misi sentenced | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koa Misi sentenced

We have no clue what happened, not sure why everyone assumes this guy was running his mouth and Misi went after him for that. Whatever happened Misi should have shown more discipline because he has alot more to lose. Hopefully he will learn from his mistake.

I don't think anyone is assuming anything.
http://independent.com/news/2013/feb/14/dolphins-linebacker-sentenced-isla-vista-battery/
In April 2011, authorities said, Misi punched through the front door of an Isla Vista apartment and then hit a man in the face, fracturing his orbital socket. Misi had reacted to another man yelling from the apartment balcony. Misi was arrested for the incident in March 2012.

Am I reading this right he caved in the face of someone that wasn't even yelling at him? Because that is how it reads to me reacting to "another" man yelling at him?!?!? Is this how low we have sunk as a society that we are making excuses for such a disgusting act because of we like the ace and type of employment of the criminal?

We have no clue what happened, not sure why everyone assumes this guy was running his mouth and Misi went after him for that. Whatever happened Misi should have shown more discipline because he has alot more to lose. Hopefully he will learn from his mistake.

So then why are you assuming he didn't run his mouth? Guess I was wrong to vote someone else for Debbie Downer last year...

So he punched the wrong guy on top of all the other stupidity?

:bobdole:

So then why are you assuming he didn't run his mouth? Guess I was wrong to vote someone else for Debbie Downer last year...

well if u have read me assume either way please show where I said that. I said none of us were there all we know is he broke down a guys door and assaulted him. I dont know what happened outside of that and never claimed to so not sure what your point is.

So if he did run his mouth that justifies breaking and entering, felony assualt with the intent to do serious bodily harm(on a innocent/wrong individual), violating the sanctity of a humans home and destruction of private property?

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

So he punched the wrong guy on top of all the other stupidity?

:bobdole:

Don't worry he is a Dolphin so it's all ok! Matter of fact I think the team might look into suit against the victim for using his face to damage Misi's hand.

So if he did run his mouth that justifies breaking and entering, felony assualt with the intent to do serious bodily harm(on a innocent/wrong individual), violating the sanctity of a humans home and destruction of private property?

Show me where I said that and I'll gladly apologize for saying something as utterly stupid as that. But since I didn't, no need to address it. I know Misi is on the list for Finheaven to mercilessly bash, but seeing as he hasn't been in any trouble outside of this, you'd think people would wonder what happened to cause such atypical behavior for him. But no, it's straight to the usual overreacting bull**** that infects this forum lately.

Or I could go the dlockz route and demand that every player who sneezes get cut because they are a malcontent and should be in jail...

Show me where I said that and I'll gladly apologize for saying something as utterly stupid as that. But since I didn't, no need to address it. I know Misi is on the list for Finheaven to mercilessly bash, but seeing as he hasn't been in any trouble outside of this, you'd think people would wonder what happened to cause such atypical behavior for him. But no, it's straight to the usual overreacting bull**** that infects this forum lately.

Or I could go the dlockz route and demand that every player who sneezes get cut because they are a malcontent and should be in jail...

I guess I misread your quote. I think when the one incident is such extreme violent reaction to what boils down as trash talk people are justified in wanting him gone. For what it is worth I wanted to dump him prior to, during and now after this event because he isn't that good. Now with the details of his disgusting behavior and him admitting it he should be cut!

I guess I misread your quote. I think when the one incident is such extreme violent reaction to what boils down as trash talk people are justified in wanting him gone. For what it is worth I wanted to dump him prior to, during and now after this event because he isn't that good. Now with the details of his disgusting behavior and him admitting it he should be cut!

You've never been in a bar fight? You've never lost your cool with someone? Some dude was talking **** to him, apparently he said something that struck a nerve, and I'd guess he was already having a bad day, and he just overreacted. It doesn't excuse the behavior. But you're acting like he snapped and went on a killing spree. He beat up some dude that was talking smack to him. Unless you're never, ever been in a fight your entire life, you'd be a hypocrite for crucifying him for this. If this was a recurring issue, I'd be all about it as well. Dude would have to go. But it isn't, and from all indications he has been a model citizen otherwise. So I really don't understand the reaction here, other than Misi is one of a few Finheaven whipping boys that can do no right...

You've never been in a bar fight? You've never lost your cool with someone? Some dude was talking **** to him, apparently he said something that struck a nerve, and I'd guess he was already having a bad day, and he just overreacted. It doesn't excuse the behavior. But you're acting like he snapped and went on a killing spree. He beat up some dude that was talking smack to him. Unless you're never, ever been in a fight your entire life, you'd be a hypocrite for crucifying him for this. If this was a recurring issue, I'd be all about it as well. Dude would have to go. But it isn't, and from all indications he has been a model citizen otherwise. So I really don't understand the reaction here, other than Misi is one of a few Finheaven whipping boys that can do no right...

Well we cut Marc Colombo so someones gotta step up and fill his FH role. May as well be Misi I guess.

Well we cut Marc Colombo so someones gotta step up and fill his FH role. May as well be Misi I guess.

It's always someone. It was Jake, but with him likely on his way out, gotta move on to someone else. Should start doing some vBookies every offseason to guess who the new whipping boy is going to be...

Once again you make an incorrect comment about something I never said. Show me any point I said release Misi over this. Maybe you should not even use my name in a comment if you are not gonna man up and admit where once again u misrepresented something I said. Also breaking down a private residence door to attack a guy is far from sneezing, its pretty damn unacceptable human behavior for any profession. I have never once said that Misi should be cut for this incident so please try to stick to actual facts instead of continuously making stuff up in regard to me. I could care less if you voted for me for an award that the majority of this board doesnt even know the meaning of. All I ask is that u dont continually misrepresent my views.

Back
Top Bottom