Koa Misi sentenced | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koa Misi sentenced

You've never been in a bar fight? You've never lost your cool with someone? Some dude was talking **** to him, apparently he said something that struck a nerve, and I'd guess he was already having a bad day, and he just overreacted. It doesn't excuse the behavior. But you're acting like he snapped and went on a killing spree. He beat up some dude that was talking smack to him. Unless you're never, ever been in a fight your entire life, you'd be a hypocrite for crucifying him for this. If this was a recurring issue, I'd be all about it as well. Dude would have to go. But it isn't, and from all indications he has been a model citizen otherwise. So I really don't understand the reaction here, other than Misi is one of a few Finheaven whipping boys that can do no right...

Again u act like u know exactly what happened and u dont. The only facts we know are he broke down a door of a private residence and attacked someone in that residence. We have no clue who started the issue, he could have easily been the one who started the issue but of course u assume to know all as usual. As for a bar fight this is far from a bar fight , this is breaking into a private residence which could have got him shot or worse over stupidity. Also Im in a profession that has a higher percentage of bar fights than most and no I have never been in a bar fight and like I said this was not a bar fight so its a totally different scenario.
I just love how u assume that he did not start this whole issue and none of us know any of those facts but you have never let facts get in the way of any of your arguements.

I guess I misread your quote. I think when the one incident is such extreme violent reaction to what boils down as trash talk people are justified in wanting him gone. For what it is worth I wanted to dump him prior to, during and now after this event because he isn't that good. Now with the details of his disgusting behavior and him admitting it he should be cut!

I dont think this was the minor event that many want to make it out to be but he no team has a group of choir boys. I do think it shows a great flaw in his makeup that he would break into a private residence to go after a person esp when nothing physical had occured. A good way to get shot in my opinion. Im in a profession that he would be most likely kicked out of the army for an incident of this variety . No excuse for this kind of idiotic behavior but people do make mistakes. Most people that would go to this level though its not a one time event in my experience and I have alot of experience dealing with knuckleheads.

Again u act like u know exactly what happened and u dont. The only facts we know are he broke down a door of a private residence and attacked someone in that residence. We have no clue who started the issue, he could have easily been the one who started the issue but of course u assume to know all as usual. As for a bar fight this is far from a bar fight , this is breaking into a private residence which could have got him shot or worse over stupidity. Also Im in a profession that has a higher percentage of bar fights than most and no I have never been in a bar fight and like I said this was not a bar fight so its a totally different scenario.
I just love how u assume that he did not start this whole issue and none of us know any of those facts but you have never let facts get in the way of any of your arguements.

I'm not claiming to know what happened. I'm making an educated guess based on his prior history and what is known about him personally. You're saying Misi, without provocation, just busted open a dude's door, stormed upstairs, and beat him. I'm saying, as someone 3 months away from a PhD in clinical psychology that you'd have to be a psychopath or in a dead rage from some sort of drug to do that. Seeing as something like 1 in 10,000,000 people are psychopaths, and he is tested regularly for drug use, we can safely rule that out.

So that leaves that he was provoked. Like is in the police report. That you're saying is wrong because you're a contrary mary and take particular satisfaction in talking **** about every single member of this team, with just cause or not. Your shtick is old. It's been 4 years of it already. We all know what you're here for...

I'm not claiming to know what happened. I'm making an educated guess based on his prior history and what is known about him personally. You're saying Misi, without provocation, just busted open a dude's door, stormed upstairs, and beat him. I'm saying, as someone 3 months away from a PhD in clinical psychology that you'd have to be a psychopath or in a dead rage from some sort of drug to do that. Seeing as something like 1 in 10,000,000 people are psychopaths, and he is tested regularly for drug use, we can safely rule that out.

So that leaves that he was provoked. Like is in the police report. That you're saying is wrong because you're a contrary mary and take particular satisfaction in talking **** about every single member of this team, with just cause or not. Your shtick is old. It's been 4 years of it already. We all know what you're here for...

So u totally ignore that u lied about my viewpoint on this matter , how good of you. Also admit that u have never read the police report, this was his lawyer's claim not evidence. These were the facts brought up by authorities.
The late night incident began when people on the apartment balcony got into a shouting argument with people walking in the street below, authorities said.

There is nothing outside of Misi's claims that he was being taunted. So without provocation why did the person so calledly taunt him. Like I said none of us know what happened out side of Misi breaking into a private residence to attack a person(from most accounts the wrong person). You have brought no evidence that he was just randomly provoked, the police state an arguement started the whole matter. Maybe Misi and his people were being too loud, we dont know. You may be 3 month away from a PHD but that makes you no more likely to know what actually happened than anyone else. So you are saying this is normal human behavior and I would say you are quite wrong. This is the behavior of a person that does not handle anger well at all. I dont have a PHD bit Im sure I have more actual interaction with actual humans that have anger control issues. Once again mr phd I did not say anything was wrong I said none of us know what happened. You would think a person that was about to earn a PHD would have better reading comprehension but oh well.

So u totally ignore that u lied about my viewpoint on this matter , how good of you. Also admit that u have never read the police report, this was his lawyer's claim not evidence. These were the facts brought up by authorities.
The late night incident began when people on the apartment balcony got into a shouting argument with people walking in the street below, authorities said.

There is nothing outside of Misi's claims that he was being taunted. So without provocation why did the person so calledly taunt him. Like I said none of us know what happened out side of Misi breaking into a private residence to attack a person(from most accounts the wrong person). You have brought no evidence that he was just randomly provoked, the police state an arguement started the whole matter. Maybe Misi and his people were being too loud, we dont know. You may be 3 month away from a PHD but that makes you no more likely to know what actually happened than anyone else. So you are saying this is normal human behavior and I would say you are quite wrong. This is the behavior of a person that does not handle anger well at all. I dont have a PHD bit Im sure I have more actual interaction with actual humans that have anger control issues. Once again mr phd I did not say anything was wrong I said none of us know what happened. You would think a person that was about to earn a PHD would have better reading comprehension but oh well.

No, I read correctly. You're just trying to justify your ignorant posts with logic that doesn't make sense. You can make all the long rambling posts and personal attacks you want, it doesn't change the fact...

No, I read correctly. You're just trying to justify your ignorant posts with logic that doesn't make sense. You can make all the long rambling posts and personal attacks you want, it doesn't change the fact...

the only fact is you misrepresented what i said with a total lie. Have some integrity and admit it.

You've never been in a bar fight? You've never lost your cool with someone? Some dude was talking **** to him, apparently he said something that struck a nerve, and I'd guess he was already having a bad day, and he just overreacted. It doesn't excuse the behavior. But you're acting like he snapped and went on a killing spree. He beat up some dude that was talking smack to him. Unless you're never, ever been in a fight your entire life, you'd be a hypocrite for crucifying him for this. If this was a recurring issue, I'd be all about it as well. Dude would have to go. But it isn't, and from all indications he has been a model citizen otherwise. So I really don't understand the reaction here, other than Misi is one of a few Finheaven whipping boys that can do no right...

Come on Locke you are better then that! This isn't a bar fight Misi entered a apartment building kicked down a friggen door and caved a innocent mans face in! He lost it he was so far beyond control and seeing red he shattered someone's face that was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. There was several minutes and multiple barriers between Misi and the victim that could have made Misi come to his senses instead he elevated his actions to remove the barrier. As far as a bar fight I have never fought over words I have defended myself against attack or when someone put my hands on me. If you don't see the difference between that and committing a forced entry into a private residence to batter the occupant I guess there isn't much more to discuss between us.

Come on Locke you are better then that! This isn't a bar fight Misi entered a apartment building kicked down a friggen door and caved a innocent mans face in! He lost it he was so far beyond control and seeing red he shattered someone's face that was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. There was several minutes and multiple barriers between Misi and the victim that could have made Misi come to his senses instead he elevated his actions to remove the barrier. As far as a bar fight I have never fought over words I have defended myself against attack or when someone put my hands on me. If you don't see the difference between that and committing a forced entry into a private residence to batter the occupant I guess there isn't much more to discuss between us.[d. /QUOTE]

Yea its far from normal behavior to break down a door over something said. obviously he has anger management issues . people dont go from being even headed people to breaking down doors overnight. There is definately an issue that could use some therapy

Come on Locke you are better then that! This isn't a bar fight Misi entered a apartment building kicked down a friggen door and caved a innocent mans face in! He lost it he was so far beyond control and seeing red he shattered someone's face that was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. There was several minutes and multiple barriers between Misi and the victim that could have made Misi come to his senses instead he elevated his actions to remove the barrier. As far as a bar fight I have never fought over words I have defended myself against attack or when someone put my hands on me. If you don't see the difference between that and committing a forced entry into a private residence to batter the occupant I guess there isn't much more to discuss between us.[d. /QUOTE]

Yea its far from normal behavior to break down a door over something said. obviously he has anger management issues . people dont go from being even headed people to breaking down doors overnight. There is definately an issue that could use some therapy

Honestly sounds like classic roid rage

Come on Locke you are better then that! This isn't a bar fight Misi entered a apartment building kicked down a friggen door and caved a innocent mans face in! He lost it he was so far beyond control and seeing red he shattered someone's face that was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. There was several minutes and multiple barriers between Misi and the victim that could have made Misi come to his senses instead he elevated his actions to remove the barrier. As far as a bar fight I have never fought over words I have defended myself against attack or when someone put my hands on me. If you don't see the difference between that and committing a forced entry into a private residence to batter the occupant I guess there isn't much more to discuss between us.

This is where we disagree. Should a guy get physically beat down for talking words? No, not imo.
At the same time, we live in a society where people like to talk ****.
It's high time people start taking responsibility for their actions AND words.
I got no sympathy for people that like to talk ****, and then bitch when **** becomes physical.
Like wtf did you expect?
The only reason he got beat down now is because he was talking **** to the wrong guy.
Why doesn't this fool just stop talking ****?

Again, I don't condone just breaking down doors and beating people down for talking ****.
He was wrong there and the judge decided so.
I don't think it's that big of deal as some people think though.
Guy was talking ****, continued to do so, obviously pissed Misi off to a point where he wasn't going to let that guy get a way.
If that stupid ****ing moron didn't ''bluff'' his way by talking **** from inside his residence, bluffing the fact that Misi couldn't enter his private residence, this **** wouldn't have happened.
I don't know who started this, so I don't want to just blast either of them.
It's usually not wise to assume, but cmon, for people who think that Misi just unilaterally instigated and broke into this guys house and attacked him...all I can say is Wow, you really believe that?
Put down you pitchforks for a second and just think about it.

This is where we disagree. Should a guy get physically beat down for talking words? No, not imo.
At the same time, we live in a society where people like to talk ****.
It's high time people start taking responsibility for their actions AND words.
I got no sympathy for people that like to talk ****, and then bitch when **** becomes physical.
Like wtf did you expect?
The only reason he got beat down now is because he was talking **** to the wrong guy.
Why doesn't this fool just stop talking ****?

Read the article he hit a guy that wasn't talking! So drop the thug mentality it goes no where be a bigger man and let the words roll off you!

Read the article he hit a guy that wasn't talking! So drop the thug mentality it goes no where be a bigger man and let the words roll off you!

Lmao trust me I'm the farthest guy from a ''thug mentality''. I'm a lover not fighter.

IF this guy really did not instigate anything, of course Misi is completely wrong, I'm not arguing that at all.
It's just my opinion that he was instigated into it.
I also added to that, that it is still NOT OK for somebody to react to words with physical blows.

You are saying Misi is 100% wrong and the ''victim'' is 0% wrong.
I'm saying Misi is 100% wrong and the ''victim'' is 50% wrong.

That's the only difference between us.
People need to start taking responsibility for their actions AND words.
That goes for Misi AND the ''victim.''
Just my opinion.

Amazing how people act like others are justified do whatever if they are verbally attacked. The stupid thing is none of us know what happened. One scenario could have been Misi and crew were too loud and someone told them to hold it down and he didnt like being told that. Who the f knows .

First off he hit a guy that wasn't talking ****, but beyond that yeah he was 100% wrong! Words being yelled at you from a balcony don't justify you entering a apartment building and kicking down a door. Like I said in a previous post Misi is lucky he didn't get shot. His actions are a major red flag and something tells me this isn't his first incident.

Back
Top Bottom