Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Lebron "King" James

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
kobe or lebron no alternative choice whos better right now? I say lebron, imo kobe is nothing more than a glorified scorer while lebron can pass, score and make others around him better. My logic also reflects fg percentages, lebron is a much more efficient scorer than kobe and dishes the ball around better than kobe. The man is averaging almost 8 assists on a horrible team, thats more than kobes ever averaged and he shoot almost 49% from the field compared to bryants 46% and lebron averages 2 steals and a block per contest compared to kobes 2 steals but only half a block. IMHO its lebron hands down but i just want to get some feedback...

If he plays within the offense and looks to set up teammates before himself, there is noone better than Kobe. And I really think he tries, but when he decides hes going to take over a game, its either brilliant 50 pt Kobe or idiotic 7-27 Kobe.

What really separates them is that Kobe plays defense. Lebron is capable, and when he feels like it he can usually stay in front of his man. When the day comes that Lebron asks to be put on the opponents top perimeter threat so he can shut him down.....then we can compare the two.

Not sure how anyone can say hands down Lebron. Kobe hater? Both are great, cant go wrong with either, but i'd take Kobe. If you're factoring in age I'd probably go Lebron though.

id take lebron. but everyone acts like this isnt close. Lebron makes his team better yes. rebounds better. is stronger, and also has a better personality(final reason i pick him). but kobe plays overall better defense and also shoots better from 3 then lebron. in the end, you could pick either one and be great.

but lebron is so much more likable so i picked him. cant stand to see my star player complain for 45 minutes a night like a ****in baby.

Yeah...like this poll isn't bias by the original poster. :lol:

I will say though, after watching Kobe torch the Kings the other night, I was wondering how fun it would be to see Kobe vs. MJ one on one while both in their primes. I honestly don't know who wins that. The killer instinct and one on one moves they both posess are insane. If you watch a shadow of either one, without knowing who was who, its easy to confuse them.

id take lebron. but everyone acts like this isnt close. Lebron makes his team better yes. rebounds better. is stronger, and also has a better personality(final reason i pick him). but kobe plays overall better defense and also shoots better from 3 then lebron. in the end, you could pick either one and be great.

but lebron is so much more likable so i picked him. cant stand to see my star player complain for 45 minutes a night like a ****in baby.

So you must have hated Jordan then right?

Not a Kobe fan but Id pick him. lebron doesnt share the committment to defense that Kobe does. I like Lebron more and if I were building for the next 10 years Id probably take Bron Bron since I think he'll be around longer but for now, its Kobe.

Yeah...like this poll isn't bias by the original poster. :lol:

I will say though, after watching Kobe torch the Kings the other night, I was wondering how fun it would be to see Kobe vs. MJ one on one while both in their primes. I honestly don't know who wins that. The killer instinct and one on one moves they both posess are insane. If you watch a shadow of either one, without knowing who was who, its easy to confuse them.

Wow I thought about this and would have to agree. Jordan and Kobe's offensive game is very much alike, jumpers, turnarounds. I would say that Jordan played a more aggressive defense though, but then again you could actually harass people back in the day.

Oh ya 3 rings, defense, 82, and 50. Right now, Kobe all day long.

kobe or lebron no alternative choice whos better right now? I say lebron, imo kobe is nothing more than a glorified scorer while lebron can pass, score and make others around him better. My logic also reflects fg percentages, lebron is a much more efficient scorer than kobe and dishes the ball around better than kobe. The man is averaging almost 8 assists on a horrible team, thats more than kobes ever averaged and he shoot almost 49% from the field compared to bryants 46% and lebron averages 2 steals and a block per contest compared to kobes 2 steals but only half a block. IMHO its lebron hands down but i just want to get some feedback...
Kobe is a complete player. He can score at will, he can pass when needed and is better on defense. Glorified scorer...PLEASE:rolleyes2:

LeBron is the most overhyped NBA player I've seen in my life.

I'd take Kobe over him, but I'd take a healthy Wade over Kobe depending on how I'm trying to build my team.

And I take Chris Paul over all three of them when selecting the 2008 NBA MVP.

Back
Top Bottom