Who would you rather have?

• Kome (i mean kobe) :)

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Lebron "King" James

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kobe without a doubt.

Put Kobe in the East and watch his numbers go up. Plus, Lebron has never led a group of real scrubs like Kobe did...sorry but when you have Daniel Gibson instead of Smush Parker, Larry Hughes instead of Luke Walton, Big Z and Andersen Varaejao instead of Chris Mihm or Kwame you've got it a lot easier than Kobe did until this year...Toss in Ben Wallace and Wally and Lebron is still not surrounded by scrubs.

Put the Cavs in the West and they are the 10th seed...they don't even make the playoffs!

If Kobe wasn't the MVP in 2005-06 then Lebron isn't the MVP this year. You can't suddenly change the MVP requirements, voters have required the MVP to come from one of the best teams in the NBA and they can't change that now. Kobe or Chris Paul for MVP.

When did Kobe ever lead a group of scrubs? He's never made it out of the first round without Shaq. Lebron led a group of scrubs to the finals, idc if its in the east, he still lead his team through some good teams.

I love how kobe fans forget how kobe was dogging it the first 2 weeks of the season until he realized his team was decent this year. Kobe has the best supporting cast in the league. Kobe mopped, complained and wanted to be traded until he realized he has a good team and decided he would play there.

When did Kobe ever lead a group of scrubs? He's never made it out of the first round without Shaq. Lebron led a group of scrubs to the finals, idc if its in the east, he still lead his team through some good teams.

I love how kobe fans forget how kobe was dogging it the first 2 weeks of the season until he realized his team was decent this year. Kobe has the best supporting cast in the league. Kobe mopped, complained and wanted to be traded until he realized he has a good team and decided he would play there.

Lebron led a group of "scrubs" to the finals? Big Z is a good center, Varejao a good PF, Hughes a touch above average SG, and Daniel Gibson a legitimate point guard.

Give Lebron Smush, Kwame, Odom (the only good one), Cook, etc...and he doesn't make the finals, not even in the weak east.

FYI I never said Kobe led them to the finals, getting that group of scrubs to the playoffs where they should have knocked out the Suns after a 3-1 lead took a Herculean effort.

As for your comment about him slacking off the first 15 games...you've been reading too many articles from the biased media. I read that one too. Lebron is the media's golden boy ever since Kobe's Colorado debacle.

Lebron led a group of "scrubs" to the finals? Big Z is a good center, Varejao a good PF, Hughes a touch above average SG, and Daniel Gibson a legitimate point guard.

Give Lebron Smush, Kwame, Odom (the only good one), Cook, etc...and he doesn't make the finals, not even in the weak east.

FYI I never said Kobe led them to the finals, getting that group of scrubs to the playoffs where they should have knocked out the Suns after a 3-1 lead took a Herculean effort.

As for your comment about him slacking off the first 15 games...you've been reading too many articles from the biased media. I read that one too. Lebron is the media's golden boy ever since Kobe's Colorado debacle.

Odom is better any one that Lebron has played with. Varejo is a decent PF, but cant score worth ****, Hughes is a headache. The 2 supporting cast you compared from last year are about equal. Doesn't matter though because this year kobe's supporting cast is by far better then lebrons(or anyone else in the league for that matter). No one was really talking about kobe for MVP this year until Gasol got there

So all the repeated times that kobe said he wanted to be traded didnt really happen? You could tell by his performace that he was slacking off. I dont know about you but i dont want the star player of my team or the "MVP" of the league to only want to play when he realized he has a good team.

Odom is better any one that Lebron has played with. Varejo is a decent PF, but cant score worth ****, Hughes is a headache. The 2 supporting cast you compared from last year are about equal. Doesn't matter though because this year kobe's supporting cast is by far better then lebrons(or anyone else in the league for that matter). No one was really talking about kobe for MVP this year until Gasol got there

Odom has done **** his whole NBA career. Kobe has been talked about MVP for the last 3 years so your argument is stupid. Kobe took his team to game 7 against the best team in the NBA with a bunch of luggage as players. The Cavs would be 5-8th seed in the west in the last 3 years.

Just admit it you hate kobe.

So all the repeated times that kobe said he wanted to be traded didnt really happen? You could tell by his performace that he was slacking off. I dont know about you but i dont want the star player of my team or the "MVP" of the league to only want to play when he realized he has a good team.

Kobe wants to WIN. He the fiercest competitor out there. When Kobe resigned his contract Dr. Buss promised him a team and too Kobe he didnt deliver his promise. No one thought this team was gonna be playing like this. Every player step up their game to another level for whatever reason. Kobe a slacker cmon that the stupidest thing I heard. Dwade must be the biggest slacker ever then. Why do you even cheer for him because he seems to be only wanting to play when he has good team. You sound like a hypocrite with that comment.

Kobe wants to WIN. He the fiercest competitor out there. When Kobe resigned his contract Dr. Buss promised him a team and too Kobe he didnt deliver his promise. No one thought this team was gonna be playing like this. Every player step up their game to another level for whatever reason. Kobe a slacker cmon that the stupidest thing I heard. Dwade must be the biggest slacker ever then. Why do you even cheer for him because he seems to be only wanting to play when he has good team. You sound like a hypocrite with that comment.

How exactly is wade the biggest slacker?? Wade is out there with the ****test team in the league playing at 75%, i dont see him giving up and asking for a trade because he has a ****ty team

ya'll are sleeping on Lebrons defense... you can use that knock on him a few years ago, but not anymore...

Odom has done **** his whole NBA career. Kobe has been talked about MVP for the last 3 years so your argument is stupid. Kobe took his team to game 7 against the best team in the NBA with a bunch of luggage as players. The Cavs would be 5-8th seed in the west in the last 3 years.

Just admit it you hate kobe.

Im not a fan of kobes, but at the same time im not a fan of lebrons either. The fact is, Lebron has gotten to the finals by himself(pretty much) and has a chance to do it again this year. Kobe hasn't gotten to the finals by himself, although he has a good of a chance this year as anyone. If he can get the lakers to the finals then i can see putting Kobe > LeBron. As of now its about as even as you can get.

LMAO

cmon, you just called Varejao a good PF and gibson a legit point guard, bwahahaha

that instantly throws your whole post into nonsense land...

Im not a fan of kobes, but at the same time im not a fan of lebrons either. The fact is, Lebron has gotten to the finals by himself(pretty much) and has a chance to do it again this year. Kobe hasn't gotten to the finals by himself, although he has a good of a chance this year as anyone. If he can get the lakers to the finals then i can see putting Kobe > LeBron. As of now its about as even as you can get.

Got to the Finals so he can be embarrassed by the Spurs. He wouldnt even made it to the conf. finals out west. Spurs and Suns have been the best team in the West and the WCF went 7 games between them. Kobe by himself took one of those team to game 7 with nothing. Nobody in this league not even Lebron would trade his players for the crap Kobe had to play with. Everyone is saying Kobe has better role players NOW but nobody wanted theses players in the beginning of the season. Some thought they wouldnt even make it to the playoffs. Even Kobe was critical of these players commitment to winning. Give credit to Kobe Phil and staff because they developed these players and gave them the motivation to exceed their expectation.

Got to the Finals so he can be embarrassed by the Spurs. He wouldnt even made it to the conf. finals out west. Spurs and Suns have been the best team in the West and the WCF went 7 games between them. Kobe by himself took one of those team to game 7 with nothing. Nobody in this league not even Lebron would trade his players for the crap Kobe had to play with. Everyone is saying Kobe has better role players NOW but nobody wanted theses players in the beginning of the season. Some thought they wouldnt even make it to the playoffs. Even Kobe was critical of these players commitment to winning. Give credit to Kobe Phil and staff because they developed these players and gave them the motivation to exceed their expectation.

Well said...you can't compare Lebron reaching the Finals in the East with anything in the West. Lebron couldn't even win 1 Finals game against the West.

And to repeat what Amars said...before the season started no one gave the Lakers a chance at being any better than the past seasons, especially with Kobe's off season turmoil. I'm a Lakers fan, not that anyone didn't already figure that out, and I was pissed at Kobe for his off season rants. Even if they were justified he went about it all wrong.

Again, the knock on Kobe for not competing at the beginning of the season, c'mon...they lost to the Spurs, Nuggets, Jazz, Rockets, Hornets, Celtics, Bucks, Nets, and the Jazz again in October/November. The Lakers supporting cast was still finding it's place and they lost to good teams. The only team on that list they should never lose to is the Bucks. The rest are Western Conference contenders, plus the Celtics and Nets (with Kidd).

Over that stretch he averaged 27.6 ppg, 6.1 rebs, 5.3 assists, and 1.9 steals

Compare that to his total season averages of 28.3 pts, 6.1 rebs, 5.3 assists, 2.0 steals....

So I guess since his numbers are virtually identical that he's been giving up on his team all season?

Sorry, but the fact is that he's started trusting his teammates more and they're winning because of it. At the beginning of the year the rest of the starters plus the bench was coming into their own and it took a little time. So the Lakers lost games to good teams and in the end are better for it.

They lost in the beginning because of Kwame Brown. Just to get rid of him was addition by subtraction. When he went down with the injury then the Lakers went on a roll to 1st place in the west a week and half before the allstar break. This was before Gasol even was on the roster.

Back
Top Bottom