Who would you rather have?

• Kome (i mean kobe) :)

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Lebron "King" James

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah...like this poll isn't bias by the original poster. :lol:

I will say though, after watching Kobe torch the Kings the other night, I was wondering how fun it would be to see Kobe vs. MJ one on one while both in their primes. I honestly don't know who wins that. The killer instinct and one on one moves they both posess are insane. If you watch a shadow of either one, without knowing who was who, its easy to confuse them.
Jordan and it won't even be close.

Jordan has like a 10 hour highlight film of clutch performances alone. Amazing plays? I guess you just have to watch every game.

Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year, NBA Finals MVP multiple times, League MVP, Scoring champion. The guy has a museum with all his trophies.

There's no other player like Jordan. I was a little kid watching him play and even then I knew how great he was and how rare that talent will ever come again.

No one is even close yet.

Tim Duncan.
Well I'd take Kobe over Lebron, he's a better defender and shooter. At this point for this season Kobe, maybe if I was starting a team from nothing I'd take Lebron. I'd take either in a second. Anyone that doesn't appreciate what both these guys bring just isn't a fan of the game. This is a wonderful group of young players and I hope we see Lebron vs. Kobe in the Finals. I don't see why people have to dump on one or the other here.

Jordan and it won't even be close.

Jordan has like a 10 hour highlight film of clutch performances alone. Amazing plays? I guess you just have to watch every game.

Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year, NBA Finals MVP multiple times, League MVP, Scoring champion. The guy has a museum with all his trophies.

There's no other player like Jordan. I was a little kid watching him play and even then I knew how great he was and how rare that talent will ever come again.

No one is even close yet.

Jordan does have more accolades and I am not saying Kobe is a better all around basketbal player, but I think if they went one on one, no teammates, no coaches, you would be surprised by the outcome. I am not sure if Kobe wins, but if he loses, it wouldn't be by much.

I just want to see it more than anything.

Kobe Hand Down.
1. Kobe plays defense.
2. Kobe plays best on the biggest stage.
3. Kobe has a better shot then Lebron
4. Kobe plays in the West

If Kobe played in the east his numbers will increase greatly because he gets to play scrubs team in the East. STATS ARE OVERRATED.

Kobe vs. Jordan cant be argued until Kobe wins more titles. Kobe game overall is better then Jordan IMHO. Kobe perimeter shooting is better then Jordan. He can create separation, from around the 3pt line. That really wasnt Jordan game he was more a 15ft shooter. As of right now Jordan was more dominant. The fact of Kobe getting compared to Jordan is great accomplishment in itself.

Kobe vs. Jordan cant be argued until Kobe wins more titles. Kobe game overall is better then Jordan IMHO. Kobe perimeter shooting is better then Jordan. He can create separation, from around the 3pt line. That really wasnt Jordan game he was more a 15ft shooter. As of right now Jordan was more dominant. The fact of Kobe getting compared to Jordan is great accomplishment in itself.

thats crazy talk IMO.

that ONLy thing Kobe has ever done better then Jordan is knocking down a 3. thats it. Jordan played better defense, better passer, rebounder, finisher, shooter inside the 3. everything but the 3.

thats crazy talk IMO.

that ONLy thing Kobe has ever done better then Jordan is knocking down a 3. thats it. Jordan played better defense, better passer, rebounder, finisher, shooter inside the 3. everything but the 3.

Kobe is technically a better free throw shooter too. :D

Jordan scored about 5 points more per game, but he also averaged more shots per game than Kobe. For all the bad press Kobe gets about shooting too much and nut trusting his teammates, Jordan shot on average, 23 shots a game. Kobe? He is just under 19 per contest. Yet their PPG total is the difference of 5 points, or roughly 50% of the extra shots Mike took going in (which was his FG%).

But again, that is all within the realm of the TEAM game, and that is not what my wonder is. All of those stats are pretty much meaningless in a one on one game. If Kobe vs. Jordan happened one on one...what happens? I think people who jump to Jordan dominating as a conclusion are not thinking it through.

Kobe without a doubt.

Put Kobe in the East and watch his numbers go up. Plus, Lebron has never led a group of real scrubs like Kobe did...sorry but when you have Daniel Gibson instead of Smush Parker, Larry Hughes instead of Luke Walton, Big Z and Andersen Varaejao instead of Chris Mihm or Kwame you've got it a lot easier than Kobe did until this year...Toss in Ben Wallace and Wally and Lebron is still not surrounded by scrubs.

Put the Cavs in the West and they are the 10th seed...they don't even make the playoffs!

If Kobe wasn't the MVP in 2005-06 then Lebron isn't the MVP this year. You can't suddenly change the MVP requirements, voters have required the MVP to come from one of the best teams in the NBA and they can't change that now. Kobe or Chris Paul for MVP.

Yeah...like this poll isn't bias by the original poster. :lol:
:lol: Gotta agree with you there.

But, then...
I will say though, after watching Kobe torch the Kings the other night, I was wondering how fun it would be to see Kobe vs. MJ one on one while both in their primes. I honestly don't know who wins that. The killer instinct and one on one moves they both posess are insane. If you watch a shadow of either one, without knowing who was who, its easy to confuse them.

:sidelol:
Wow! Just, WOW!

Really?

But again, that is all within the realm of the TEAM game, and that is not what my wonder is. All of those stats are pretty much meaningless in a one on one game. If Kobe vs. Jordan happened one on one...what happens? I think people who jump to Jordan dominating as a conclusion are not thinking it through.

Sure they are. Jordan takes Kobe in the post every play....scores every time.

Sure they are. Jordan takes Kobe in the post every play....scores every time.

What leads you to that conclusion? Jordan in his prime was 6'6" 200 lbs, Kobe in his prime....the same...it's not like Kobe is known for his terrible post defense. I don't think it would be a matter of Jordan overpowering him in the post.

I don't think Kobe has quite entered the Jordan level in the NBA, but one on one...either guy could win.

Back
Top Bottom