Kobe wants to play for Bulls? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe wants to play for Bulls?

He should play for Denver.

clear.gif

He's staying in Los Angelas. There's nobody and nothing the Bulls have that the Lakers can possibly get equal value out of this trade.

This Kobe seeking a trade thing seems to have some legs. He is mad at the organization and Bus for throwing him under the bus with the whole Shaq thing according to his website. It seems like he feels Bus lied to him when he said they'd do whatever it took to build a contender now (he said this when Shaq left and they've done nothing). He's going to be on the radio in LA later today I assume we'll get some sort of answers on where he stands.

Jerry Buss, Laker's owner, was so upset over this he got a DUI last night. He was with a 23 year old chickiepoo.....rich drunk dirty old man. :err:

Lakers owner Jerry Buss arrested on suspicion of DUI

CARLSBAD, Calif. (AP)  Los Angeles Lakers owner Jerry Buss was arrested early Tuesday for investigation of driving under the influence of alcohol.
The 74-year-old Buss was taken into custody shortly before 1 a.m. after he drove his gold Mercedes-Benz station wagon the wrong way on a street in an unincorporated section of Carlsbad that has double yellow lines, California Highway Patrol Officer Tom Kerns said.
"Although I was driving only a short distance, it was a bad decision and I was wrong to do it," Buss said in a statement issued by the Lakers. "It was a mistake I will not make again."
A 23-year-old woman in the vehicle with Buss wasn't arrested, Kerns said.

This Kobe seeking a trade thing seems to have some legs. He is mad at the organization and Bus for throwing him under the bus with the whole Shaq thing according to his website. It seems like he feels Bus lied to him when he said they'd do whatever it took to build a contender now (he said this when Shaq left and they've done nothing). He's going to be on the radio in LA later today I assume we'll get some sort of answers on where he stands.

:cry:
yep heard the interview just now and it doesnt sound so good for the lakers FO. They better make some moves or he out of Los Angeles.

yep heard the interview just now and it doesnt sound so good for the lakers FO. They better make some moves or he out of Los Angeles.

My guess is that he isnt all that serious and is just scaring the FO into action. Though another year or two with out making a move and I have no doubt he'd make good on this bluff.

Man I love Kobe but this team is going NOWHERE right now. It may be time to ....(gulp)....trade him

How so? They can surround Kobe with four guys from an Inglewood Boys and Girls Club pickup game and he'll still be locked up for the next two years, until his player option comes up in 2009-10. He won't like it, he'll complain to ESPN and The LA Times about it on a nightly basis, but he'll still be under contract.

Now, SHOULD the Lakers make some moves? Absolutely. And is Kobe right about needing to replace Mitch Kupchak with Jerry West? Definitely. (Oh man, I'm going all Donald Rumsfeld on you guys. Sorry about that.) Kupchak has made one terrible move after another, although in fairness, Kobe has forced his hand on the two worst: he forced the Lakers to trade Shaq for 50 cents on the dollar, and then basically froze Caron Butler out of the offense. That, in turn, forced the Lakers to trade Butler for the inept Kwame Brown, who runs the pick-and-collide better than anyone.

The Lakers should call the T-Wolves and say "you can have any combination of players on our roster that doesn't include Kobe, in exchange for KG." The T-Wolves won't do that, but it's worth a shot.

Let me add another thing: there is no way on God's green and blue earth that Kobe Bryant will be traded this offseason. None.

Back
Top Bottom