Kobe wants to play for Bulls? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe wants to play for Bulls?

I know lakers will never trade him and he wont leave until he can opt out. As for forcing the hand of the lakers to trade shaq it was more shaq and FO rift then kobe and shaq. Also if kobe had that kind of influence Baron Davis would of been a lakers. He try to convince the FO but they found every excuse not to trade for him. Baron was even going to take less pay to play for the lakers. Also know the facts about Caron Butler trade and the crap that Kobe force Butler trade.

Great interview that must have the lakers front office seriously trying to figure something out.

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18...T=Arts_&_Entertainment&PCAST_TITLE=Interviews

The Lakers will have to trade him if he wants out. There is no way they are going to let him walk for nothing. Of course it would be a tough sell for him to convince anyone that hes really willing to walk out on 25 mil a year.

Petros and Money are great

The Laker Front office needs to get their act together.

edit: I don't think it helped the laker front office that Baron and Boozer starred in the playoffs this year.

After reading that, I think that all this might actually have a little legs...Kobe probably wont be a Laker when he has the chance to opt out, if he is gone before that is debatable, but I'm almost sure he will be gone in 2 years...

I love these guys. This guy was involved in a rape case a little while back. Put the franchise through hell. Was showing up to games late because he was in court.

Now HE is upset with the franchise because he doesn't like the way things are being done and how the team is built!!!

These spoiled athletes are amazing. I don't get surprised anymore by this crap. But it's still amazing.

I love these guys. This guy was involved in a rape case a little while back. Put the franchise through hell. Was showing up to games late because he was in court.

Now HE is upset with the franchise because he doesn't like the way things are being done and how the team is built!!!

These spoiled athletes are amazing. I don't get surprised anymore by this crap. But it's still amazing.

So true

I doubt Kobes going anywhere...At least not this year.

Kobe is going to go back home to Philadelphia...the Sixers will give LA their three first round picks, and maybe Samuel Dalembert, and the Sixers will get a guy to put people in the seats. That's my prediction. GO SIXERS. :)

Again agreeing with Mike O!! Grrr...

I love Kobe but he made his bed here!!! He can't put this all on the Lakers. NO WAY

Kobe is going to go back home to Philadelphia...the Sixers will give LA their three first round picks, and maybe Samuel Dalembert, and the Sixers will get a guy to put people in the seats. That's my prediction. GO SIXERS. :)

First time I have seen the Sixers in the mix of things...you know.... I think you might've just nailed it directly on the head...

Back
Top Bottom