Koren Robinson? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koren Robinson?

The Blueprint said:
Not as astonishing as your spelling, believe me....

I post about the Dolphins in one forum. Seriously, try hopping off my nuts. Everyone else seems to be mature enough to discuss improving the team, yet you're talking about my "hate" for a player who I don't even know.
Yet you want to critique my spelling...whatever

endorPHINS72 said:
Statwise, yes, he would be a good addition. The question is if Koren Robinson can stay sober long enough to make it through a practice.

Can Keith Traylor make it through practice without ripping something off of the wall?

Can Marcus Vick pass by a McDonald's without robbing it?

Don't get me wrong, I am concerned about it. But fact of the matter is, if he lands on this team, I'm more worried about what he does while he is with the 'Phins than what he did in the past.

Silverphin said:
Can Keith Traylor make it through practice without ripping something off of the wall?

Can Marcus Vick pass by a McDonald's without robbing it?

Don't get me wrong, I am concerned about it. But fact of the matter is, if he lands on this team, I'm more worried about what he does while he is with the 'Phins than what he did in the past.

I'm a little more sensitive about the high speed chase. That's a really sensitive subject up here in Central New York. About six months ago, a state trooper was chasing a drunk driver going about 120 MPH. The trooper chased him and then decided to call off the chase when the drunk driver entered a populated area. As he did, the trooper's SUV rolled over and he was killed, leaving behind a wife, an unborn son and a two year old. There has been a lot of lobbying up here to make leading any police vehicle into a chase into a felony instead of the current misdemeanor status is holds now.

Just hearing that about Robinson leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. I don't want someone on my team who can be that careless about human life.

endorPHINS72 said:
I'm a little more sensitive about the high speed chase. That's a really sensitive subject up here in Central New York. About six months ago, a state trooper was chasing a drunk driver going about 120 MPH. The trooper chased him and then decided to call off the chase when the drunk driver entered a populated area. As he did, the trooper's SUV rolled over and he was killed, leaving behind a wife, an unborn son and a two year old. There has been a lot of lobbying up here to make leading any police vehicle into a chase into a felony instead of the current misdemeanor status is holds now.

Just hearing that about Robinson leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. I don't want someone on my team who can be that careless about human life.

Then imagine how Robinson must feel about it, considering he was responsible. I'm pretty sure he has a sour taste in his mouth as well.

Silverphin said:
Then imagine how Robinson must feel about it, considering he was responsible. I'm pretty sure he has a sour taste in his mouth as well.

I hope he does, but the man has a severe addiction with alcohol and needs to take care of that and straighten out his life before he can think about football.

endorPHINS72 said:
I hope he does, but the man has a severe addiction with alcohol and needs to take care of that and straighten out his life before he can think about football.
The bottom line about the whole thing. Get his life together first...football can wait.

endorPHINS72 said:

Hey, Saban is willing to work with Manny Wright, then I think he would probably be willing to work with Robinson.

Silverphin said:
Hey, Saban is willing to work with Manny Wright, then I think he would probably be willing to work with Robinson.
Wright didn't break the law by being depressed...being an alcoholic is a step towards a bad road..driving drunk is a horrible step in that direction.

can't we all just discuss a topic maturely? Why is everyone always down eachother's throats? Keep cool my babies...kick-off is in 3 days. We're all family here.

Rocky Raccoon said:
can't we all just discuss a topic maturely? Why is everyone always down eachother's throats? Keep cool my babies...kick-off is in 3 days. We're all family here.

Yeah, were all on the same team!!!!:D

saban has ties with rogers,, that means he might be willing to take a chance on him, either guy is probably an upgrade in talent but the safer bet is to go with the guy you know, rogers

The Blueprint said:
Okay, I know he's a known trouble maker and all of that, but if Saban is so great at taking those personalities and turning them into football players, then why not Koren Robinson? Many of of us here, including myself, would welcome Charles Rogers over Cliff Russell to try and develop him, but Koren Robinson is a guy who can help right now. He was once a promising receiver out've that excellent '01 draft class who put up 78/1240/5 in 2002, but injuries and off the field problems have decreased his opportunity.

The point I'm getting at is, he can come in an contribute right now as a special teams guy. He returned 47 kicks for 1,221 yards [26-yards per] & a TD last year. Am I the only one who thinks that he could be the dangerous return man we've been looking for?

As a receiver, he's still got great size/speed and potential at only 26-years old.

Greenbay may sign him. plus he most likely will be SUSPENDED ALL THIS YEAR.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=549&line=72286&spln=1

Report: Koren Robinson visits Packers
Koren Robinson - WR - MIN - Sep. 4 - 7:55 pm et NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports former Minnesota Viking Koren Robinson was recently in Packers camp.
Schefter says he would not be surprised to see Green Bay sign the troubled return man/wideout. Whether Robinson will be eligible for the season remains highly uncertain. Sep. 4 - 7:55 pm et
To see more Koren Robinson news items click here...
To see more NFL news items click here...

The Blueprint said:
He's worth a shot over Cliff Russell.....

If people would give Charles Rogers a shot, then why not Robinson who we know could contribute on special teams from day one at least as a return man? The infatuation with Wes Welker's return "skills" truly amazes me.

I don't know whats worse. your love affair for vick. or you pure hatred for russell.

Back
Top Bottom