Koren to phins?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koren to phins??

Noodle Arm said:
I say we sign every single player that is released by another team!

I know... maybe we could petition the league to expand our roster limit to, say, 200? :) hehe

We'll have to pay them all less than league minimum, too. So, I guess we'll have to get permission on that one as well. :)

ch19079 said:
what good is a reciever who cant catch?

its just as good as a paralized former football player.
who gets his chair fliped over and his mouth stomped on my Charlie Murphy..
:spit: :rofl4: :rofl4: :rofl4:
That's brutal!:D

Noodle Arm said:

I've been trying to plead my case since the first reject that was released and some people wanted to sign..

I don't understand why we want every reject that gets released!!!

duss12 said:
Why not that would be an explosive WR core

A man can dream

Some of you guys just can't get enough of mal-content prick criminals, can you? :shakeno:

gofins said:
That's brutal!:D
that is one of the funniest things ive heard in a long time.
deleted scenes from season 2 of the Chappelle show.
Charlie murphy remembers working security for his brother. :rofl3:

Noodle Arm said:

Don't you guys get sick of saying the same things over and over? Just because someone is released and somebody posts it, doesn't mean that they think the team has to have this person, they're just suggesting it to gather thoughts. I think a cheap Koren Robinson is a better 4th receiver than any guy we already have including derrius thompson.

The only thing that Koren does is drop balls. I would take Chambers,Booker,Boston and Thompson over Robinson.

Koren's also been in the same system his whole career. He was first round talent out of n.c. state, and I'd be willing to gamble the 4th receiving slot on him, to see if our coaches can turn him around. Derrius can't even get open, so what good is he either?

He'd be a waste of a roster spot. I'd rather have some one who can keep his nose out of trouble, himself healthy, and catch the ball.

kpcane said:
Koren's also been in the same system his whole career. He was first round talent out of n.c. state, and I'd be willing to gamble the 4th receiving slot on him, to see if our coaches can turn him around. Derrius can't even get open, so what good is he either?

a guy like koren wouldnt sign onto a team to be a #4. some dumb team will give him a chance to be a starter.

You guys have GOT to be kidding, right?

Koren Robinson is a B!TCH; he couldn't hold onto a pass when it counted IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!

What are you people thinking? Not everyone that is released by someone else needs to come to Miami! Some of them ACTUALLY SUCK!!!

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom