Koren to phins?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koren to phins??

kpcane said:
Don't you guys get sick of saying the same things over and over? Just because someone is released and somebody posts it, doesn't mean that they think the team has to have this person, they're just suggesting it to gather thoughts. I think a cheap Koren Robinson is a better 4th receiver than any guy we already have including derrius thompson.

NO, I get sick of every time that a player is dropped that there has to be a post about signing him.......EVERY PLAYER!!

The 49ers and Cheifs are looking at him, with all the WR help the niners need, i think that he will sign with them.

MelbournePhin said:
a guy like koren wouldnt sign onto a team to be a #4. some dumb team will give him a chance to be a starter.

Well the title of the thread is koren to the phins, and if that does happen, he would be signed as a #4, and that would be a good situation for us. If he is unwilling to sign with us to do that, then he won't be here. But you never know, I'm a phillies fan and I know this first hand. Placido Polanco could have gone anywhere and started but he signed with the phillies to be a backup, so you never know.

PhinDude88 said:
The 49ers and Cheifs are looking at him, with all the WR help the niners need, i think that he will sign with them.

i could have swore that somebody lashed out at me for posting KC as a possible destination. i was just speculating. i may have been right :)

burger13 said:
NO, I get sick of every time that a player is dropped that there has to be a post about signing him.......EVERY PLAYER!!

Well if gets you that angry what you need to do is put the steroid-filled syringe down, take a deep breath, and skip over the thread. Relax. Count to 10. See a therapist.

kpcane said:
Don't you guys get sick of saying the same things over and over? Just because someone is released and somebody posts it, doesn't mean that they think the team has to have this person, they're just suggesting it to gather thoughts. I think a cheap Koren Robinson is a better 4th receiver than any guy we already have including derrius thompson.

Nope...this person wants Koren on the team. And no I'm not sick of posting the same thing over and over, just like people aren't sick of posting threads about signing so and so (even if there are multiple threads open on the exact same topic). It always happens this time of year, and just like this person is allowed to start this thread...I'm allowed to post my opinion..whatever that may be. If you don't like it. ..oh well. :D

PhinDude88 said:

KC and Seattle run similar, wide open offenses...I could see him being successful there.

kpcane said:
Well the title of the thread is koren to the phins, and if that does happen, he would be signed as a #4, and that would be a good situation for us. If he is unwilling to sign with us to do that, then he won't be here. But you never know, I'm a phillies fan and I know this first hand. Placido Polanco could have gone anywhere and started but he signed with the phillies to be a backup, so you never know.

comparing placido polanco (solid role player) to koren (superstar POTENTIAL)??

Noodle Arm said:
Nope...this person wants Koren on the team. And no I'm not sick of posting the same thing over and over, just like people aren't sick of posting threads about signing so and so (even if there are multiple threads open on the exact same topic). It always happens this time of year, and just like this person is allowed to start this thread...I'm allowed to post my opinion..whatever that may be. If you don't like it then that's too bad...deal with it. :D

The difference is you can skip over the topic if you want to, but for people who actually want to read the thread, they have to go through nauseating, repititive posts like your earlier one. So in respect to others, keep negative thoughts/posts to yourself, so those who want to read about the prospects of koren robinson going to the dolphins can do so.

MelbournePhin said:
comparing placido polanco (solid role player) to koren (superstar POTENTIAL)??

Placido has done much much more to be respected in his league than koren has. yeah koren has potential, but this late in your career, now you're just looking for a job. Placido could've went to the yankees or cardinals and started, koren will be lucky to get into san francisco.

kpcane said:
Well if gets you that angry what you need to do is put the steroid-filled syringe down, take a deep breath, and skip over the thread. Relax. Count to 10. See a therapist.

A therapist, huh??? I guess a couple capital letters and exclamation points are a little intimidating to you?? Thank god I didn' tthrow this guy at you. :yell: You might have sought a restraining order.

I'd gladly skip over a thread which was titled appropriately.....like "How about Koren Robinson" or "Would you want Koren Robinson"?

.......but the way the title was written it hints that the move might be a possibility.....like the thread might actually contain some info. But of course it's not.....just another Madden GM, talking about the move that they would make with their franchise, right after they traded for Michael Vick.

if you want to compare a MLB player to Robinson, maybe Carl Everett is more relevant. Enough of placido nobody polanco

burger13 said:
A therapist, huh??? I guess a couple capital letters and exclamation points are a little intimidating to you?? Thank god I didn' tthrow this guy at you. :yell: You might have sought a restraining order.

I'd gladly skip over a thread which was titled appropriately.....like "How about Koren Robinson" or "Would you want Koren Robinson"?

.......but the way the title was written it hints that the move might be a possibility.....like the thread might actually contain some info. But of course it's not.....just another Madden GM, talking about the move that they would make with their franchise, right after they traded for Michael Vick.

Intimidating? Easy, little fella. I was just reading your post, where you seemed quite enraged. Mainly because capital letters and exclamation points normally indicate an excitatory state.

But I do understand what you're saying, and that the thread is not titled correctly, but you guys don't need to get all upset about it.

Ban This person NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom