Koren to phins?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koren to phins??

we have enough stonehanded recievers already, we don't need stonehanded alcoholics, too.

NJ_Fin_Fan said:
Your logic is flawed: "So in respect to others, keep negative thoughts/posts to yourself, so those who want to read about the prospects of koren robinson going to the dolphins can do so."

So, Noodle Arm's calling the "possible acquisition of Koren Robinson to play for chump change as the 4th WR" bullsh1t is keeping others from viewing your thought-provoking comparisons of an NFL WR to a MLB player??? You may not be "negative", but several of your posts are absolutely useless.

That's not what he said and it wasn't what we were talking about. If you wanna get into somebody's conversation, at least know what the f- you're talking about.
I was talking about koren being a 4th receiver with somebody else. It wasn't noodle arm. The only reason I made that comparison is because it was about players who weren't expected to be backups, but then they became a backup anyway.

kpcane said:
Placido has done much much more to be respected in his league than koren has. yeah koren has potential, but this late in your career, now you're just looking for a job. Placido could've went to the yankees or cardinals and started, koren will be lucky to get into san francisco.
This late in his career? He just turned 25. And he did have a very good season a couple of years ago. Its not as if hes David Terrell who has done absolutely nothing

duss12 said:
Why not that would be an explosive WR core

A man can dream
We wont do that...we already have good WR core...we need the cap space and Saban knows that.

I had Koren on my fantasy team last year and he didn't do squat. He is good at one thing - dropping catchable balls (reminds me of James McCantcatch).

kpcane said:
The difference is you can skip over the topic if you want to, but for people who actually want to read the thread, they have to go through nauseating, repititive posts like your earlier one. So in respect to others, keep negative thoughts/posts to yourself, so those who want to read about the prospects of koren robinson going to the dolphins can do so.

Please, only positive posts that agree with the starter of the thread. This negative, disagreeing is getting rediculous. :shakeno:

Bigbucks24 said:
Please, only positive posts that agree with the starter of the thread. This negative, disagreeing is getting rediculous. :shakeno:

Bb24, GREAT avatar!

Theanswer385 said:
i knew this thread would be made just knew it
You an me both, I saw it on ESPN this morning or last night when it was released and said, bet there will be a KR to the fins thread soon, I cam on tonight and yup there it is. I wish I could predict the lottery tickets this well :D

Since we got Chambers, Booker, Boston, and McMike. Why don't we just get Koren because we can. a 4th reciever is way more important than a starting S or CB.

Phishstix said:
we have enough stonehanded recievers already, we don't need stonehanded alcoholics, too.
I'm with you!
The Kid has more issues than not being able to make practice!:shakeno: :shakeno:
:shakeno: :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom