Kreutz p.2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kreutz p.2

Originally posted by miadphan13
But your avatar could have brought us good luck! :D How about changing it to Ricky's mug? :lol:
if I was good a graphic art, I could put dread on Mr. Edwards - now that w/b hysterical ;) :goof:

Kreutz

Not to be negative, but he is staying with Chicago. I thought that since he cut his honeymoon short and came that today would be the day he signed. Since he is going back to Chicago no way do the Bears let him leave, especially since the money is close. They'll match it and keep him to keep there line together. They would have to spend close to that amount to find a compatible replacement. This sucks!

Hopefully RW thing goes through, although I think NO thinks that we are Minnesota or something. I have mixed feelings about this deal now and am losing excitement about it everyday. At this point I say keep our picks and draft a RB first and OL in the 3rd.

BACK TO THE WINDY CITY!!

I agree with the other posts. If Kreutz was going to sign I think he would have signed today! I don't understand why we can't land a big name. It reminds me of JOHN RANDLE a few years ago!The PHINS have the nicest facilities and superior weather! I think it has alot to do with the FAIR WEATHERED FANS here! The PHINS couldn't even sell out a FREAKIN playoff game!!! That tells a big time player alot about the fan base of a city that doesn't back them when they 1 of 12 teams to make the PLAYOFFS!! The thing that makes me sick down here, when the PHINS do succeed everyone and their mother in SOUTH FLORIDA will be on the BANDWAGON!!!

The Phins sold out those playoff games, they just weren't sold out in time for the blackout to be lifted.

Kreutz was probably playing us for the contract he wanted in Chicago the whole time. We might have never stood a chance at signing him.

Wanny

Atleast he didn't complete the deal on Wanny's cell phone like Randle did! That would have brought back so bad memories. This is getting old with players using Miami to stir up bigger deals. I hope the RW thing swings things back in our direction finally to change the luck we seem to have with free agents.

Alot of ORANGE SEATS!

I was at the game, TRUST ME!! It wasn't SOLD out!!!! I know the PHINS performance was bad but that stadium was like a MORGUE, plus the people that left with over 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter!! I just think the fans suck down here and players know it!!Some Dolphin players like ZACH and JT couldn't believe they couldn't get the blackout lifted against the defending SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!! You can blame the weather and all the things to do down here, but DOLPHIN FOOTBALL IS LIFE!!!!

phinmaster1354............

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
I agree with the other posts. If Kreutz was going to sign I think he would have signed today! I don't understand why we can't land a big name. It reminds me of JOHN RANDLE a few years ago!The PHINS have the nicest facilities and superior weather! I think it has alot to do with the FAIR WEATHERED FANS here! The PHINS couldn't even sell out a FREAKIN playoff game!!! That tells a big time player alot about the fan base of a city that doesn't back them when they 1 of 12 teams to make the PLAYOFFS!! The thing that makes me sick down here, when the PHINS do succeed everyone and their mother in SOUTH FLORIDA will be on the BANDWAGON!!!

I don't know if you know this, but the dolphins have been in the top 6 in attendance over the last 5-6 yrs. And yes, I'm getting tired of free agents using us to up the ante on contracts with their teams!!!!!:fire: :yell:

:monkey: On free agents who have done this.

Check out this Bears' MB, most of them feel like Kruetz is going to sign here and most of us feel he is going to sign there. It's kinda funny really. It shows how much any of us REALLY knows.
Windy City MB

His sentamental attitude is killing me. I think it is obvious by not signing today that he will give the Bears every chance to keep him. Can you guys imagine if Olin resigns with the bears and the Saints keep RW. I hope i am just being pessamistic. If he does go back to the bears Miami better stay agresive and go after Stone, Wahle, or Naeloe with the money that has been offered to Olin.

Agreed, but Dave and Rick know this guy. I wonder if they would have let him talk to the media and build up our hopes if they feel he won't sign.

Just my opinion..............

Damn John, nice to finally see you on the boards!

Kreutz would have signed today if he was going to sign. My bet is Chicago is going to match the offer, and he will stay a Bear.

but that is just my opinion as well.

I know.....I was registered here once...I think my name was Marino2DuperTD. Think it got deleted or something.

I listened to the press conf and he sounds like he is a funny guy. I just don't remember ever seeing a FA do a Press conf and not sign w/ that team.......

maybe he wanted to break the news to his chicago people himself.......i dunno

We upgraded our forums big time, so a lot of the people had to re-register.

Well I hope you are right, it is a nice dream to sign him and get RW, hell throw in Chris Carter, and wouldn't we go straight to the Super Bowl?

lol

If we don't get Kreutz, but we get Ricky Williams is anyone worried about his sub 4 yard per carry average? I think with our lineman hurt last year it really had an effect on Lamar, but is Ricky that much better than LSmith?

Don't get me wrong I want RW to be a Dolphin badly, but the averages aren't that different from Lamar to Ricky. I like RW's upside a whole lot more, but was curious what everyone thought.

Obviously, a lot of fans want him but didn't see a lot of post as to what kind of numbers people are expecting. I think the year Ricky had this year was a lot like what Lamar had two seasons ago.

Back
Top Bottom