Kreutz p.2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kreutz p.2

i guess he didnt want to go to a sb with the phins this year lol..
wanted to stay in chi and have rush st to go get drunk when they dont go to the sb lmao

Hey, I feel for you guys. I knew all along he'd stay up here in Chi-town. It's been all over the news and papers that he was just seeing how much he was worth, but if the Bears did a deal similar to the best offer- he'd stay.

Maybe Miami's front office and coaching staff isn't desirable to players around the league. We know it's not the weather. We've got players lined up to sign with us. Jones, Garnes, Cowart, White, and Fabini.

Oh yeah, expect us to sign DT Josh Evans(Titans) in the next day or two.
39- as for the replacement for Jenkins-we're bringing in Chris Naeole for a visit next week.(NY daily news) That's def an improvement(if we get him)
CB's Aaron Beasley and Brian Walker are in town right now.

Good Luck with the Ricky Williams thing.

hope Wanne is watching, now that we have some $$$$ free, we should bring in RW's buddy Chris Naeole hmmmm hmmm thans Chops :goof:

Sorry. I meant Brian Kelly cb Bucs.
We just signed Beasley cb from Jacksonville.

39- this new Jet d is looking pretty good on paper right now. I know they have to stay healthy and jell as a unit, but man I'm getting excited. We still need a DT to play along side of Jason Ferguson(he's 100%) then we can draft for talent, not for need.

DE's- John Abraham(nuff said)
Shawn Ellis
Steve White
Dt's-Jason Ferguson
Steve Martin
Hopefully a big name to add here later....
OLB's-Mo Lewis(still producing, but a year older)
Sam Cowart(If healthy, could be the difference maker)
MLB-ShadeTree Jones(With a couple quality DT's to protect him, expect him to jump to the next level)
CB's-Aaron Beasley(Born to play Herm's cover 2)
Jamie Henderson(Herm's very high on this kid, but we'll see...)
Ray Mickens(top nickelback in the AFC)
FS-D Rob(can't play any worse/ he can only improve)
SS-Garnes(headhunter soon to be intoduced to Mr Williams and Chambers)

add a DT and maybe another cb and that's not to shabby of a D.

I think Fletcher will take over the top Nickle in the AFC this year.
Williams does quite a bit of punishing himself, so Garnes better watch his own head. Chambers will just run past him. You better hope Cowart is 100% after the achillies. :)

Back
Top Bottom