Kreutz p.2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kreutz p.2

If the Dolphins and Bears were offering the same amount to Kreutz, why would he choose the Bears over the Dolphins?

Who wants to play in dreary Chicago when you can be a Dolphin?

Well, it does suck during training camp in Miami. I am sure Chicago's TC is nice compared to the 100 degree 95% humidity summers in Miami. When you ask any player, they will tell you that TC is the hardest part of the year.

He was also a member of one of the biggest turn around franchises last season. There is probably some loyalty to his teammates.

We'll see, hopefully he decides to sign with the Dolphins.

Originally posted by IAFINFAN
If we don't get Kreutz, but we get Ricky Williams is anyone worried about his sub 4 yard per carry average? I think with our lineman hurt last year it really had an effect on Lamar, but is Ricky that much better than LSmith?

Don't get me wrong I want RW to be a Dolphin badly, but the averages aren't that different from Lamar to Ricky. I like RW's upside a whole lot more, but was curious what everyone thought.

Obviously, a lot of fans want him but didn't see a lot of post as to what kind of numbers people are expecting. I think the year Ricky had this year was a lot like what Lamar had two seasons ago.

Ricky ran for over 1200 yards, and caught 60 passes for over 500 yards that is a big difference than what Lamar put up 2 years ago. Add in the fact that Lamar ypc yas only 3.3 2 years ago and
Ricky's was over 4. Also Ricky played on a team that was losing its final 4 games by 20+ points not allowing him to get that many carries.

Chicago Tribue has an article...

...which suggests that Chicago has sweetened their offer to get nearer to Miami's and they believe he's leaning more toward staying with the Windy city. I hope they're wrong!!:yell:

Kreutz screwed/user us

Bears | Kreutz Agrees to Six-year Deal - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
8:57 PT: ChicagoBears.com reports the Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with free agent OL Olin Kreutz on a six-year deal that includes a $7 million signing bonus.

:fire:

Ruddy is a hapy camper :rolleyes:

Never mind...

...he won't be as feared around the league this year as everyone now knows his missus is wearing the trousers. Perhaps we should have tried to sign her instead?!?:lol:

Silver lining in this cloud might be the $4 Mill+ in cap space newly available to re-sign our safety Brock (New campaign: SOS, sign OUR safety) and Punter:)

i guess another free agent used us to up the money and stay we they were that is what i read . i wish our front office would not keep falling for this any thouhgts if im right

Originally posted by skippysphins
i hope you are right that we get him
Kreutz is staying in Chitown :confused:

Hey, the guy stayed with his team, and got less money. At least he is loyal...which you can NOT say about 90% of the players out there.

We got a guy like that by the name of Tim Bowens.

I wish Olin the best with his new marriage, to both the Bears and his wife. :D

did you find a actual artical that is confiming it i would really like to see him here as our center he is mean

Back
Top Bottom