Kyler Murray: The Answer To Miami's Greatest Deficiencies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray: The Answer To Miami's Greatest Deficiencies

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
Isn't he going to Baseball? Did something change?

If he's going to the NFL then the Dolphins needs to send everything they have to move up to get him.

I am sure there are also some bad tape on him but I like him and think he'd be a shot in the arm for this org providing the right coach/OC is ready to work with a QB of his style.

I am sure there are also some bad tape on him but I like him and think he'd be a shot in the arm for this org providing the right coach/OC is ready to work with a QB of his style.

I want to preface this by saying I am sold on kyler and I'm in on going up and getting him, but yes he's not the perfect prospect. But he's the most talented player in the country and those talents will translate to the NFL imo

But he's still 5'9 sub 200 pounds. There's going to be times where that is flat out an issue. For instance, vs Alabama he got dragged down by a bama DL who barely had a couple fingers on him for a sack.

But like I said he's worth it. There will be growing pains w/ that size for sure though

I want to preface this by saying I am sold on kyler and I'm in on going up and getting him, but yes he's not the perfect prospect. But he's the most talented player in the country and those talents will translate to the NFL imo

But he's still 5'9 sub 200 pounds. There's going to be times where that is flat out an issue. For instance, vs Alabama he got dragged down by a bama DL who barely had a couple fingers on him for a sack.

But like I said he's worth it. There will be growing pains w/ that size for sure though

Find a guy without negatives and you'll find a guy that can't be had because we're picking #13 overall.

There is. I put a couple of misread in there. He can get a little sloppy on some drive throws to the perimeter or when he's on the move. But I'm willing to accept some first down misses when I know he's a threat to pick up 3rd and 12 with a very high percentage.

Find a guy without negatives and you'll find a guy that can't be had because we're picking #13 overall.

1) I don't expect kyler to be there at 13

2) I said I'm sold on going up and getting him

I've only seen him play one game but he looks smaller than the former great pick of the Dolphins, Pat White. And I remember White almost being killed in a game. I can't imagine Murray would be able to take many big hits in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom