LaConfora: Free Agency Article...Dolphins Take | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LaConfora: Free Agency Article...Dolphins Take

He makes it sound like Reggie's a goner and not too hopeful about retaining Starks. I 'd think long and hard before pulling the trigger on franchising Smith. IMO Reggie adds intrinsic value to the team as one of its few widely familiar faces.. as well as serving as a great training and practice commuted role model spokesman. To that end I think that intrinsic value justifies opening the pocketbook to go the extra mile. (within reason)
i agree that we need to be careful...he is an actual weapon on a team with little talent at skilled positions...If tannehill actually gets a few weapons that back up the defenses then reggie coming out of the backfield is a nice play IMO

i saw something that said denver cb tony carter is a free agent...is this correct??? god dang that cat was terrific for the broncs and a steal find...if it's true he's free and he hits free agency (which i doubt but anyways) i would be all about checking out his market

The only way I'd keep Sean Smith is with a minimal cash contract with performance-based bonuses. He gets a bunch of INTs, he makes a bunch of money. Passes defended and other criteria could be figured into it. His play does not warrant the money he wants, but maybe he'll learn how to tackle and catch those INTs for a bigger paycheck!

Back
Top Bottom