La'el Collins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

La'el Collins

But you also hear police say someone is not a suspect because they're not a suspect. If investigators told him we need you back here now to talk to us that's one thing. If they said when you get back in town we want to talk to you it's another. For all we know investigators may have been okay with talking to him after the draft. People don't know what's going on with Collins and police, but are assuming the worse. Police have said he's not a suspect, but he had a relationship with the victim and they want to talk to him to see if he had information that might help them solve the case. People are taking that information and saying that means he's a suspect in a murder case, when nobody has said that.

Hernandez initially was not a suspect. Just someone police wanted to talk to as he was an associate of Lloyd's

And I'm sure police interviewed a lot of people in the Hernandez case that were never charged with a crime too. I think it's wrong to assume a person is guilty of a crime and them treat as tough he is even though they haven't been accused of anything.But clearly I'm wrong and in vast minority. I just would have never believed so many people are saying i doesn't even matter if his name is cleared, the fact that he knew the victim is enough to say he's associated with person who committed the crime.

If person a knows person b
and person b is murdered by person c
than logic says person a and c are associated and person a is still guilty of something and should be avoided

I just never viewed the world this way.

And I'm sure police interviewed a lot of people in the Hernandez case that were never charged with a crime too. I think it's wrong to assume a person is guilty of a crime and treat as tough he is even though he hasn't been accused of anything.But clearly I'm wrong and in vast minority. I just would have never believed so many people are saying i doesn't even matter if his name is cleared, the fact that he knew the victim is enough to say he's associated with person who committed the crime.

If person a knows person b
and person b is murdered by person c
than logic says person a and c are associated and person a is still guilty of something and should be avoided

I jut never viewed the world this way.

Hey man!! We're back at it!! I'm not saying his guilty... I'm saying I dunno and would not chance wasting a pick if he is... Just me tho

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

The unknown with Collins is the concern

Gfish you're not one of the crowd that's saying even if he's cleared he shouldn't be drafted because this shows what kind of people he associates with or even if he's found not guilty this shows he's associated with the person who is guilty.

Gfish you're not one of the crowd that's saying even if he's cleared he shouldn't be drafted because this shows what kind of people he associates with or even if he's found not guilty this shows he's associated with the person who is guilty.

Nope, if he is cleared he is cleared. Would I draft him? I'd have to conduct some serious background checks and review the whole situation tho to be sure of his character.. With what we know right now, I wouldn't take the chance, and I'm not sure without any further info that gas would want to chance wasting a pick

So if the case is never solved he should never be allowed to play football. After all they can't rule out anybody's involvement until the case is completely solved.

That's an irrelevant scenario. The draft starts tonight so all we're worried about are the next few days. This isn't about whether he should every play football. This is about a HUGE question mark hanging over his head as to whether he was involved in a murder. If law enforcement issues a statement that fully clears him and says he's no longer wanted for questioning and is not suspected of being involved, then he's draftable. But if it remains ambiguous, stay away from him. If he goes undrafted and the team wants to grab him, I'm fine with that also.

Back
Top Bottom