La'el Collins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

La'el Collins

He was the star of the O-linemen at the Combine. However, he represents a big risk on limited information. I would take the risk in 5th round or later as many teams probably would but our team is pretty risk averse after the Martin bullying and now the Dion Jordan suspension. La'el could be good but the smart money says look on.

Nope. Distraction. I like the player, but this is a mess.

If I was serious, I would send investigators there yesterday. They would have thrown as much money around as possible to get the dirty inside info on what is really going on. And who knows, maybe we have?

If I was serious, I would send investigators there yesterday. They would have thrown as much money around as possible to get the dirty inside info on what is really going on. And who knows, maybe we have?

This. If you REALLY want this guy, you had better get up in the Kool Aid! Remember, people shied away from Marino in '83 because they thought he was a cokehead. We took a risk.

The draft will tell you what's going on with this kid. If he makes it to round 3 he is about to catch a murder charge. Just like Hernandez getting cut, I knew then it was murder. The NFL has money to buy any information they want.

I love how the NFL media is basically ignoring it. Goodell put that call in.
They are not allowed to write about it until the Patriots have passed on the kid. Kraft put in the call.:rolleyes:

“@JayGlazer: Scoopage: Agent for LSU's La'el Collins trying to pull him from this draft allowing him time to clear his name then enter Supplemental Draft”

I stay FAAAR away. NE was warned about Hernandez from Florida HC. Now we've ALL been warned about this guy. The cops want to talk to him, that's enough for me.

“@JayGlazer: Scoopage: Agent for LSU's La'el Collins trying to pull him from this draft allowing him time to clear his name then enter Supplemental Draft”

Wow. If he truly had nothing to do with this, then it cost him millions.

To me, if he isn't guilty, he associates with people who are. Red flag.

Agreed.

...you know, unless they are a center. Then you hand them 52 million dollars and look the other way. Because you just can't put a price on decent center play. Who cares if he publicly defends his murderer friends, sells substances out of his house that are banned by the league, and occasionally gets investigated for his connection in interstate gun running? He, like, snaps the football. Every down! Except when hes to injured to play but not to injured to party of course. But hey, those things happen. Worth. Ever. Penny.

Anyways, i wouldnt draft La'el Collins because hes an overrated prospect. This scandal is just the nail in the coffin.

If he's there in round 5, I take him.

If it's true that he hasn't even made contact with the girl who was shot since September, Then I feel sorry for the guy, it's outrageously bad timing. Of course if he did have some involvement in the murder then that's a completely different story.

Back
Top Bottom