Lakers Lakers Lakers | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Lakers Lakers

The Nugget's bus caught on fire on the way to the Staple's Center in LA. Too funny. I just saw it on ESPN news. Nobody hurt.

Lakers are gonna get owned by the Nuggies...to many offensive weapons for Denver, even if they can't play D....so what??? ....they can score.

they can score but the Lakers can score more.

Lakers lead series 1-0.

The Nuggets are cooked

They DONT defend, and their laid back attitude about that is going to cost them. They cant win games in the playoffs giving up 120-130 points anymore, expecting their scoring to bail them out. They will lose and George Karl will be deservedly ousted as coach.

The Nuggets are cooked

They DONT defend, and their laid back attitude about that is going to cost them. They cant win games in the playoffs giving up 120-130 points anymore, expecting their scoring to bail them out. They will lose and George Karl will be deservedly ousted as coach.

He can come over and have wrestling matches as his son's special assistant coach. :D

The Nuggets are cooked

Lakers should be able to finish the Nuggets off in 5. I first thought it might go to 6, hinging on Gasol. But he is looking good (albeit one game in).

The Nuggets will probably get one, but they will. They'll lose in five, and the game they do win the Lakers will keep it close and probably almost win that too.

Kobe Has No Desire To Leave Lakers

Kobe Has No Desire To Leave Lakers
JOHN NADEL, AP Sports Writer

EL SEGUNDO (AP) ―

Kobe Bryant made clear Monday what's been, at the very least, a bit ambiguous for nearly a year: He wants to stay with the Los Angeles Lakers and is open to finishing his career with them.

"Absolutely," Bryant said the day after the Lakers beat the Denver Nuggets 128-114 in their playoff series opener. "I've always wanted to be here. I just felt like I was in a position where I didn't really have a choice. They wanted to go in an opposite direction. My legs aren't as young as they used to be. Just let me know.

"I love the weather. I love my '63 drop-top Impala. I love the 405 (freeway). I love my guys."

Bryant acknowledged he wouldn't have imagined things would have turned out this way late last May, when he publicly called the Lakers' front office a mess and demanded a trade, feeling he had been misled when he signed a seven-year, $136.4 million contract in July 2004. The Lakers haven't won a playoff series since.

"I've been sitting on this for four years now," he said. "After three or four years of not getting anything done, to see it today, it feels pretty damn good. It's been a hell of a ride."

Bryant and Lakers owner Jerry Buss met in Barcelona a few weeks after his trade demand, and he again told Buss he wanted out. Then, understanding the difficulty of trading someone of his ability, Bryant said all the right things entering training camp in October, but the peace was broken a few weeks later when Buss said he would "certainly listen to trade offers."

The situation was tenuous at best when the season began, and stories circulated throughout November concerning potential trade possibilities. The speculation stopped, Bryant stayed and the Lakers flourished, going 57-25 to earn the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference.

http://cbs2.com/local/kobe.2.705297.html

Back
Top Bottom