Lakers Lakers Lakers | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Lakers Lakers

Someone who'll watch any game whenever they have a chance, whether it effects their team or not. ESPECIALLY the league championship game, even if it was obvious the Spurs would crush.

So for some odd reason you feel obligated to watch alousy game, just to prove to yourself that you're a fan of the sport? Thats pathetic.

Good win against the Hornets. The boxscore was a lot closer than it felt. And Chris Paul certainly didn't sway any potential MVP voters with that game as much as Kobe did.

Hmmm. Division Champs... Sounds nice :D Next up: NBA Champions, with Kobe getting Finals and League MVPs :O

I guess everyone fairweather but you superfan.

Well it's not like i watch EVERY game, i'm busy like everyone else, i have things to do. But as an NBA fan i try to watch games when i can that dont just concern my team, ESPECIALLY the NBA finals games. I dont get why people who call themselves Basketball fans cant do that.

The Spurs are a half game back of the 1 and 2 with a game in hand on both LA and NO. I personally would be worried in the West if they were able to grab that 1 seed again. Being the excellent home team that they always are.

Funny thing is if the Rockets win out they will be in first regardless if Lakers, Spurs or New Orleans win out.

Really, that is very interesting also. Because that would bump either the Spurs or Hornets to like 5th place. No home court.

Actually sorry if NOH, LAL, and HOU all win their remaining games, NOH would be 1st, HOU would be 2nd, and LAL would be 3rd because LAL would lose tiebreakers to HOU. NOH would need to lose one more game for Hou to be in first.

Back
Top Bottom