LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread

Dont hate because my boys are passionate. They knew that was the last time they were going to play together. The end of a great run. Back2Back2Back you know something the spurs will never do.

look at the .4s video it was out his hand.

After the light came on...I don't know why Lakers fans keep bringing .4 up considering they got thrashed by the Pistons that year for the championship.I guess thats the last thing they can be proud of.

Whatever floats your lil fishing boat.:D

Dont hate because my boys are passionate. They knew that was the last time they were going to play together. The end of a great run. Back2Back2Back you know something the spurs will never do.

Passionate and crying because of a butt-thrashing is 2 different things.

The last thing we can be proud of is 3 championships in a row, blowing up the team and in 3 years build another team ready to be dynasty again.

All good things come to a end. You'll see this series as the spurs will play their final games of the year the next 2 weeks.

This thread should be renamed the amars vs. dreday showdown thread.

Fine by me. I'd love to win a title every other year for 10-15 years.

This thread should be renamed the amars vs. dreday showdown thread.

No..I dont have anything against you personally Amars. :hi5:I say these things to get under your skin about the Lakers,but the buck stops there.I could get a helluva alot meaner,but its really not necessary here.Its all in good fun...Nothing personal about what I say in these threads.;)

However,I am a Spurs fan and feel the Spurs will do whatever it takes to win it all,and back the team up,as Im sure you will the Lakers.Anyways continue...

I agree with you. I also have no real interest in what happened 4 years ago. Has no relevance to now :up:

Trust me,neither do I,but he brought up .4 so I brought up 03'.

LAKERS in 7!

Just a question as to in which game and which player will Robert Horry hurt. I like the guy don't get me wrong, but he just happens to be in the center of that sort of thing time and time again.

Back
Top Bottom