LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread

WTF up with the 6:15pm PST start. Fn Stern we have to work out here in LA to make a living then you a 1hr of traffic you lucky if we watch the game at 7:30pm PST.

and in the east we dont feel like staying up until 1 am to watch a WCF game.

WTF up with the 6:15pm PST start. Fn Stern we have to work out here in LA to make a living then you a 1hr of traffic you lucky if we watch the game at 7:30pm PST.

All sports cater to the East Coast except it seems MLB which is why they're losing a generation of fans.

MVP MVP MVP MVP

:lol:

Took almost 3 qtrs but the lakers got their legs back from their long break.

MVP MVP MVP MVP

:lol:

Took almost 3 qtrs but the lakers got their legs back from their long break.

I think San Antonio just wore down from having no break. That was the worst game i've seen Manu Ginobili play this season. Eme Udoka taking shots in crunch time is not a good recipe for San Antonio. As is Ronny Turiaf taking any shots for the Lakers.

Phil Jackson said he doesn't like when teams foul guys to send them to the line early. The hack-a-Shaq, but why not make Duncan prove he can make free throws?

The offense ran through Kobe and was successful. I think San Antonio got into some trouble when they didn't run the offense through Duncan. Also he waited for the double late in the game rather than just going into a post move or taking a shot.

I think this is a demoralizing loss. Up by 20 in the 2nd half of a game a team shouldn't lose.

I think San Antonio just wore down from having no break. That was the worst game i've seen Manu Ginobili play this season. Eme Udoka taking shots in crunch time is not a good recipe for San Antonio. As is Ronny Turiaf taking any shots for the Lakers.

Phil Jackson said he doesn't like when teams foul guys to send them to the line early. The hack-a-Shaq, but why not make Duncan prove he can make free throws?

The offense ran through Kobe and was successful. I think San Antonio got into some trouble when they didn't run the offense through Duncan. Also he waited for the double late in the game rather than just going into a post move or taking a shot.

I think this is a demoralizing loss. Up by 20 in the 2nd half of a game a team shouldn't lose.

Who knows really? Up 20 you shouldn't piss it away but they did so....

Just gotta wait to see what happens on Friday

Why is Manu starting if he the sixth man? Isnt that spurs basketball that he comes off the bench.

No more long lapses of small ball Pop!And Manu had a horrible game.Spurs just didn't want this one.Uggh! A 20 point lead...Oh well gotta let this one go.Timmy was phenomenal.Need Manu to step up.

Go out and get one Friday Spurs!

Go Spurs Go!

Why is Manu starting if he the sixth man? Isnt that spurs basketball that he comes off the bench.

Pop inserts him in the starting lineup for a scoring punch.It worked in the Hornets series.It didnt matter tonight,he didnt play well.

We'll see what happens Friday.

No more long lapses of small ball Pop!And Manu had a horrible game.Spurs just didn't want this one.Uggh! A 20 point lead...Oh well gotta let this one go.Timmy was phenomenal.Need Manu to step up.

Go out and get one Friday Spurs!

Go Spurs Go!

Pop inserts him in the starting lineup for a scoring punch.It worked in the Hornets series.It didnt matter tonight,he didnt play well.

We'll see what happens Friday.

The Lakers didnt want this one either til the beast woke up and pwned your team:D

Kobe Bryant is just a monster. He is still the best player in the league.

Ouch.

OK, moving on to game 2. We'll get the split on the road.

Back
Top Bottom