Lamar Miller ankle sprain? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Miller ankle sprain?

I am considering taking L. Miller in my fantasy league, but it is going to be hard for anyone to replace Bush, and put up his numbers. Just hope our guys can stay healthy so they will be ready for Cleveland in Week One.

Crossing my fingers that we quietly have an all star no name backfield.

Bush had some nice runs last year but he also danced a lot.....too many plays where he lost yards due to him always trying to break a long run which you can't always do in the NFL....he also wanted a lot of money...I'm good with Miller and I liked the way Gray played the other night....we might have something there. Time will tell.

Ozzy rules!!

I am considering taking L. Miller in my fantasy league, but it is going to be hard for anyone to replace Bush, and put up his numbers. Just hope our guys can stay healthy so they will be ready for Cleveland in Week One.

I was thinking the same. But my league has 3, including me, of the 10 fin fans in my Colorado town.

That's a big if he can stay healthy?!? Why didn't we keep Reggie Bush?
People tend to forget that before joining the Phins, Reggie Bush had a reputation of not being durable. Even as a backup for the Saints he had trouble staying healthy for a full season. He was always nicked up.

In yesterday's news Reggie Bush is gone. In today's news, get over it!

Back
Top Bottom