Landry and Stills #9 in top ten duo recivers for 17 season. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry and Stills #9 in top ten duo recivers for 17 season.

I feel like Landry and Stills are #9 on the list
Stills and Parker are #6 on the list
Landry and Parker are #2 on the list.

I understand the love for the Pats but to have Edelman and Cooks on there when they haven't played one snap together just doesn't sit right with me. Same with OBJ and Marshall.

I understand the love for the Pats but to have Edelman and Cooks on there when they haven't played one snap together just doesn't sit right with me. Same with OBJ and Marshall.

Now if we added Julio Jones to our corp would we really be upset about people rating our receivers higher even though he hadn't played a game for us yet? I'm not saying Cook or Marshall are as good as Jones, just that this is just someones opinion about what they expect in 2017. I wouldn't get too worked up over it either way,

These articles remind me of just how entitled and spoiled I was during the Marino era.

However, this article should grow the chip on Parker's shoulder.

Damn Desean and Mike have really put on a show so far...

Definitely warrants them being the 2nd best WR Corp in the league lol

I'd put Landry and Parker over Landry and Stills.

If this is "what could possibly happen rankings" sure put Odell and Marshall top 3 and Jackson and Evans top 5.

But don't neglect Landry and "what could possibly happen" with Parker. They could be top 3 if Parker steps up and plays to full potential.

At least we're ranked lol

I would take Jackson and Evans over any combination of two Dolphin receivers right now every single Sunday - Parker might be great, but as of right now, those two are definitely a more sure thing.

I would take Jackson and Evans over any combination of two Dolphin receivers right now every single Sunday - Parker might be great, but as of right now, those two are definitely a more sure thing.
Stills is the best deep ball WR in the NFL. Not because of his speed but because he is the best at adjusting to the ball in the air. Landry is the best slot in the game. I assume you mean Desean Jackson? He is not better then Stills imo. Vincent is too old if that's who you mean. Solid WR core though

In my opinion, DeSean Jackson is a definitively better overall receiver and still a more dangerous deep threat than Stills (who I like).

In my opinion, DeSean Jackson is a definitively better overall receiver and still a more dangerous deep threat than Stills (who I like).

Have you ever seen Jackson block on a screen?

He's a better player at running in a straight line downfield.. that's it.

Back
Top Bottom