Landry and Stills #9 in top ten duo recivers for 17 season. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry and Stills #9 in top ten duo recivers for 17 season.

Wouldn't Stills get more targets if he was the "best deep threat in the NFL?"

We were dead last for the amount of offensive plays in the NFL with only 913. For comparison the Rams were 31st with 960. That factor limited our offensive personnel's production and opportunities.

We were dead last for the amount of offensive plays in the NFL with only 913. For comparison the Rams were 31st with 960. That factor limited our offensive personnel's production and opportunities.

Ya that's a huge hinderance on our offense and needs to change if we're going to be a top12 Offense this year.

Quick question since I know you study a lot of football..

Who's the best "Deep Threat" in your opinion?

It's hard for me not to say Desean since he's "literally" made a living off of being the league's best deep threat in the last decade? (Could be wrong just my opinion)

Ya that's a huge hinderance on our offense and needs to change if we're going to be a top12 Offense this year.

It's hard for me not to say Desean since he's "literally" made a living off of being the league's best deep threat in the last decade? (Could be wrong just my opinion)
Yea and Landry absolutely dominated our targets

It's def fair to say I'm a little biased due to the encounters I had with Kenny while he was on the Saints..

Dad was a total dick lol Has anyone met Kenny as a Fin? He could've changed his attitude towards autographs?

Our Fins are awesome when it comes to getting autographs..(Nicest team in the NFL in the 17 years I've been doing it)

Removing the elite WR's who can do it all (Bryant, Jones, Green, etc.) and focusing on those who are primarily used as so along with consistency, it's the two being discussed plus one: DeSean Jackson, T.Y. Hilton, and Kenny Stills.

Brandin Cooks is unfortunately another up and comer. And I say "unfortunately" b/c he is know in our division.

Yea and Landry absolutely dominated our targets

There's some many variables.

Was our Offense geared around Landry? Did our line not allow enough time for Stills to get open?

Desean has 100 targets and Kenny had 81 so that's a fair point.

I hope Stills turns out to be Desean minus the "crip" walk after scoring a TD lol

I just met Desean at a local Bucs event and you would think he'd be cool to his new fan base..NOT!! lol

Removing the elite WR's who can do it all (Bryant, Jones, Green, etc.) and focusing on those who are primarily used as so along with consistency, it's the two being discussed plus one: DeSean Jackson, T.Y. Hilton, and Kenny Stills.

Brandin Cooks is unfortunately another up and comer. And I say "unfortunately" b/c he is know in our division.

Ya Hilton is probably the best Deep Threat in the league.

He had more yds from the slot than the outside..Surprised by that

We all know Cooks will be great by this time next year lol Sucks but they're still the Pats

Back
Top Bottom