Landry on fans chanting for Moore: It’s “embarrasing” and “direspectful” | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry on fans chanting for Moore: It’s “embarrasing” and “direspectful”

More like embarrassing and disrespectful avg joes have to watch that crap after paying hard earned money for tickets or the tv pass, not all of us make 10 mil a year to do nothing at work all day every day like cutler. A lot of people have to slave away 80 hours a week for 15 bucks an hour and we're disrespectful, what a joke.

Landry will change his tune when his agent tells him he doesnt have the stats to get a 12 million dollar contract.

I think he can get $12 mil from Tannenbaum easy. We are talking about the guy who gave Mark Sanchez a 2-year contract extension with $27 million guaranteed, while Sanchez still had 2 years left on his current contract.

Ey Landry. Freedom of speech.
I am not a boo-er or 'we want Moore' chanter but I understand them. The offense was absolutely horrible. The fans are guaranteeing your paychecks. We have every right to bitch about the product on the field.

Fans have been treated to piss poor offense for how long now? #notthefansfault. Fix YOUR unit Gase. Its kind of interesting that Gase keeps second guessing his in game
decisions on the presers after. Maybe its all a little too much for him at the moment.

I think he can get $12 mil from Tannenbaum easy. We are talking about the guy who gave Mark Sanchez a 2-year contract extension with $27 million guaranteed, while Sanchez still had 2 years left on his current contract.
I have a feeling Tannenbaum drafted Carroo with the intent of letting Landry walk and replacing him with Carroo. Probably a reason Landry hasn't been re-signed.

Hey Jarvis, I'm a Dolphins fan who has never been on the field. If I don't understand the problem, then tell me what it is?
You are the professional on the field. What is the problem with the offense?
It's embarrassing to have players like you on the field who cant say what the problem is..

I remember that. It was amazingly incompetent and worse it was after Sanchez had already shown that he couldn't carry the offense.

Guys not even active these days.

Jarvis is dead on with his comments in getting the team to play better. He is circling the wagons getting the team focused. The first step to improving is getting inspired, painting the picture its us against the world. We might not win another game but this type of thinking is the first step in improving the odds we will. Fans ran Shula out of town and we have been struggling ever since.

I wouldn't waste my breath chanting we want Moore. Gase ain't changing unless his buddy Jay goes down.

You can always be a Bucs or Jaguars fan. We know what we have in Moore - A backup at best who can win 2 or 3 games. How was Moore vs the Steelers in the playoffs???? If Moore was the answer, do you think Gase would give Cutler 10 mil?
Tannehill is out for this year, and Cutler is the best we have unfortunately at the moment.

I agree with Landry

But moreso I share the embarrassment as a fan watching Cutler play. Throw in Moore, then maybe next week put back in Cutler. What's the ****ing difference? But it shouldn't be some implied entitlement that Cutler gets to keep his job if he plays like ****.

We move the depth chart around all the time based on bad play, and it's been B A D folks.

Sick of these million dollar crybabies who whine about what the fans are doing. Start earning your damn money THAT THE FANS ARE PAYING YOU, and start looking like a professional NFL offense. Until then you need to keep quiet.

Actually, the fans are mostly paying the owners. So your qualms should be with the 32 of those billionaires.

Jarvis should be embarrassed about the putrid offense he's a part of. Start looking like an NFL offense and people wouldn't be screaming for Matt Moore.

I recall seeing similar sentiments from you about the defense not being physical enough and blah blah. I'm curious why you keep complaining about things? You go from one thing to the next. Enjoy life a little. It doesn't last long. Besides, nothing is real anyway.

If I was Jarvis I wouldn't be calling anything disrespectful but that lack of an offense and the play calling that goes with it. Just because the fans are holding this offense accountable, don't take it out on us, do something about it on the field. We could watch a better offense at a local high school game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom