Landry on fans chanting for Moore: It’s “embarrasing” and “direspectful” | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry on fans chanting for Moore: It’s “embarrasing” and “direspectful”

I think he can get $12 mil from Tannenbaum easy. We are talking about the guy who gave Mark Sanchez a 2-year contract extension with $27 million guaranteed, while Sanchez still had 2 years left on his current contract.

Wow lmao! I should call up TBum. As long as someone can piss for me, he might give me a contact lol.

You can always be a Bucs or Jaguars fan. We know what we have in Moore - A backup at best who can win 2 or 3 games. How was Moore vs the Steelers in the playoffs???? If Moore was the answer, do you think Gase would give Cutler 10 mil?
Tannehill is out for this year, and Cutler is the best we have unfortunately at the moment.
That is your argument against Moore? Really? From a fan of a franchise who has gone twice to the playoffs in the last 14 seasons and whose last playoff win was 15 years ago. :laugh

I'd say fans who pay good money and have had to watch that comatosed, pathetic offense have every right to make their feelings known. Scraping 2 wins (thanks to a missed FG and phins defense) isnt going to fool anybody. Cutler is lucky in the fact that the team could easily be 0-4. Landry can say what he wants but having a pop at fans who are basically saying what everyone else is thinking isn't clever.

The biggest issue has been the travel schedule the first 4 weeks. They have had to leave their homes, travel to Cali, then to New York, and finally to England. The was set up to lose in those situations. I think some forget that factors beyond just football stuff play a massive impact on wins and losses and performance on the field.

The biggest issue has been the travel schedule the first 4 weeks. They have had to leave their homes, travel to Cali, then to New York, and finally to England. The was set up to lose in those situations. I think some forget that factors beyond just football stuff play a massive impact on wins and losses and performance on the field.
Don't see the issue, the schedule was known as far back as Spring. Only thing they didn't know was that they were getting a paid vacation for their families in week 1. They had all Summer to prepare for the schedule. Defense has played very good despite all these travel woes you bring up.

You'll never sell Moore on me with stats. Until the offense can get up to speed on catches , play calling, routes, blocking, making grant taller when parker is out, I'll never put it all on Cutler. He is part of the problem but the unit is as a whole is terrible. Moore can't fix any of that other than being an interceptable gun slinger.

I get your point but I truly believe the pieces surrounding cutler are effected by their lack of faith in him. I don't claim to know anything for a fact but just an observation. These guys don't even look engaged until the actually happen to catch the ball. Ajayi, grant and to some degree parker appear hungry regardless but landry looks like he's at 60% until he actually gets the ball.

I get your point but I truly believe the pieces surrounding cutler are effected by their lack of faith in him. I don't claim to know anything for a fact but just an observation. These guys don't even look engaged until the actually happen to catch the ball. Ajayi, grant and to some degree parker appear hungry regardless but landry looks like he's at 60% until he actually gets the ball.
Lack of faith/not engaged is on coaching. If guys are playing less than 100% bench them. Landry vehemently defended Cutler and I'm sure that echoes with the rest of offense.

Jarvis is right but maybe he should work on his route running and stop running the wrong routes 2nd year in the system. That would certainly help Cutler out.

Landry is 100% on point. You would think a team that fought back from 1-4 last year to playoffs would earn some patience from fans after another slow start. Except 2-2 is better than 1-4 and it’s while using a new QB who joined the team in the middle of preseason. I get why Dolphin fans are fickle and short attention spanned, 15 years of piss poor play will do that to any fan base, but stop the whining and let the team try to adapt and fight out of it. The fact that there’s already a thread here asking if Gase will survive the season really says it all about the current fragile state of this fan base.

What makes you think the offense will suddenly just get better with Cutler at the helm? The guy was 12 for 25 for 92 yards for crissakes.

Don't see the issue, the schedule was known as far back as Spring. Only thing they didn't know was that they were getting a paid vacation for their families in week 1. They had all Summer to prepare for the schedule. Defense has played very good despite all these travel woes you bring up.

Yet there is considerable data that backs up that kind of travel and the negative effects. Regardless of whether one knows about it or not, it is still detrimental. Being displaced is not a family vacation and the compounding effects of it all culminated in England.

It's funny that he would play that "never seen the field" angle when his own head coach never played college or pro ball.

You don't want to get boo'd? Play better. But after that video of him pushing that girl, shouldn't be be the last person to call something embarrassing?

Both these qbs are trash so it doesn't much matter either way. Yeah guys could execute their jobs better elsewhere but at the end of the day the qb position is what's gonna end miamis season status quo.

Cutler matt Moore it doesn't matter.

I believe this was your sentiment last year when RT17 went down. You were proved wrong when Moore led the Dolphins to the playoffs and NO STATUS QUO. And Moore is better than Cutler. The team plays for him.

Though I agree somewhat with Landry, they are all men, they want in to stop, play a game where mental errors are almost non-existent, and start making plays...START ACTUALLY SCORING TDs!!!

What's more embarrassing and disrespectful, chanting for Moore or the way this offense is playing?

This offense is embarrassing and disrespectful to the fans.

Back
Top Bottom