Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

I am done with this team if we don't trade up for Baker Mayfield. Can't patch this trash team now. Go for the future or **** it all. This team will suck in 2018 regardless.

I will maintain tanny never gets hurt none of this ever happens

They better hit with these mid level picks

And I don’t mean 2 deep career and specials garbage propped up
Not going to lie hoops, I think this may be a foreshadowing to Tannehill being gone in ‘19. Especially with our smoke signals saying we want a QB.

Lol @ people talking **** about the Browns like they don't have over 100 million in cap space and FIVE PICKS in the first two rounders, including #1 and #4 overall. If they sign Cousins and draft Barkley they are immediately SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER than our talent-less, heartless, piece of **** team.
lol

He didn't deserve that. Cleveland. He got screwed. That's the NFL equivalent of the Elephant graveyard. Waste of a seriously good player.

Except he had to approve signing a long-term deal with Cleveland or they wouldn't have done the deal soooooooooo not really.

On the brighter side...it's Parkers break out season!..woohoo! I wont hold my breath. Cleveland? Landry deserved better. Phins sold him down the river with that trade.

Right now this looks like an awful deal. Why not just sign the guy to a long term deal? Why do they not like him on this team? The whole thing is so confusing to me.

Not going to lie hoops, I think this may be a foreshadowing to Tannehill being gone in ‘19. Especially with our smoke signals saying we want a QB.

You aren’t buying that are you? Gase already said at the combine tannys my qb

Medicals the only thing that would change it.

Let's look at this logically. We weren't paying him 5/75 mill.
Options were Franchise & play 16 mill/ let him go for 3rd Rd comp/ franchise and trade.

If we got #65 2018 pick that's plenty better than 2019 #100.

Now the mistake was - we should've extended him 2 years ago when he was making pennies.
But that mistake was 2 years ago. Not today.

I am done with this team if we don't trade up for Baker Mayfield. Can't patch this trash team now. Go for the future or **** it all. This team will suck in 2018 regardless.

I don't know there's rumbling the Browns are interested in Mayfield could be theirs 4th overall....

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet
The #Browns assume the $16M, one-year contract for Jarvis Landry, and the two sides have not included a long-term extension as part of this deal. They will likely talk, but Landry could also simply play on the 1-year deal, see how Todd Haley uses him, and cash in next offseason

Looks like Landry and his agent didn't have any talks with the Browns on a contract. So he could play one year on the franchise tag and leave next off season.

I will maintain tanny never gets hurt none of this ever happens

They better hit with these mid level picks

And I don’t mean 2 deep career and specials garbage propped up

Don't hold your breath. Recent history installs me with zero confidence.

Back
Top Bottom