Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

He didn't deserve that. Cleveland. He got screwed. That's the NFL equivalent of the Elephant graveyard. Waste of a seriously good player.

Look, he doesn’t get credit for ****ing up a situation and salvaging a pick that’s a few spots higher than the compensatory pick he’d have likely gotten. Landry should have been signed last year before his value skyrocketed even more, or he should have been traded for respectable value. We dropped a second round pick on him, got an NFL record 400 catches in 4 years with multiple Probowls, and couldn’t get the same round pick back? And you’re considering this a win? Bullshit. We got it wrong, yet again. At what point does Ross finally say enough is enough?

1) You have no idea what his asking price was, or what the trade offers were, or how well Landry responded to anything.

2) AGAIN, I'm not saying that this situation was handled well from the start. But unless you have access to a time machine, you can't go back and fix the situation that developed since the end of the season. The Fins got something, rather than a *possible* compensatory pick.

3 and a 7...To all you folks defending Tanenbaum..

giphy.gif
2 picks between rounds 3 and 7...

Discount

Food stamps relative to nfl productivity for pay frankly
Dude he didnt give any discount, he played on a standard rookie contract... What are you talking about?

Eh, I don't love it, but if it's the Browns' 3rd, its basically a high 2nd. At least he got more value than he would have just letting him walk. But I think the trade offer mid-season was actually better than this, no?

A Browns 3rd would basically be a low 2nd. Not a high 2nd.

Good Riddance I liked Juice but he is a greedy headcase. Have fun in Cleveland LOL only franchise more of a joke than ours. Hopefully we have the ammunition to move up for our QB now

I will maintain tanny never gets hurt none of this ever happens

They better hit with these mid level picks

And I don’t mean 2 deep career and specials garbage propped up

Lol @ people talking **** about the Browns like they don't have over 100 million in cap space and FIVE PICKS in the first two rounds, including #1 and #4 overall. If they sign Cousins and draft Barkley they are immediately SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER than our talent-less, heartless, piece of **** team.

Back
Top Bottom