Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

If Landry walked the comp would have been a supplemental 3rd round pick. I figure or at least hope Miami got a 3rd from Cleveland?

If Cleveland lands cousins there offense is way better than ours
Lol

28795701_207335916667352_3003741938881921024_n.jpg

Well you better get that slot with the high 2 fellas if you are gonna get one cause they run too fast to last til this possibly high 3 pick from Cleveland

It might put you in mark Andrews though better standing if he’s a target

Are you comparing Evans to Landry?

Nope, but for those getting their panties in a bunch about 16 million for Evans . . . You can get discounts when you still hve a guy under contract . . . Not when they are at UFA status.

Browns had 33, 34, 64 (2nd) and 65 (3rd). Makes sense.... they were never going to give us picks that were almost like late 1st rounders... Though 64 would have been a 2nd rounder, its basically the same as 65.

Doesn’t matter what the picks are does it?

We blow on drafting picks in the 2nd round or 3rd?

We don’t resign any good picks anyway. If we do hit on them.

Now when tannehill has nobody open. People will say we can not evaluate him.

Just blow it up. Trade suh now. Why keep that contract now? Please give me reasonable answer?

My wife said my love for gase would turn after 2016 season. I said never. Guess she knows football better then me

Nope, but for those getting their panties in a bunch about 16 million for Evans . . . You can get discounts when you still hve a guy under contract . . . Not when they are at UFA status.
Cant put Landry and discount in the same post....

Edit: actually, you didnt... my bad

If Cleveland lands cousins there offense is way better than ours
Lol

Well we can suck for years and draft young talent also like Cleveland did- thats what happens when you epic suck for years

As opposed to....getting NOTHING and letting him walk...or massively overpaying?

Look, he doesn’t get credit for ****ing up a situation and salvaging a pick that’s a few spots higher than the compensatory pick he’d have likely gotten. Landry should have been signed last year before his value skyrocketed even more, or he should have been traded for respectable value. We dropped a second round pick on him, got an NFL record 400 catches in 4 years with multiple Probowls, and couldn’t get the same round pick back? And you’re considering this a win? Bullshit. We got it wrong, yet again. At what point does Ross finally say enough is enough?

Back
Top Bottom