Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

@AdamSchefter: Neither of the picks in Jarvis Landry trade are a first- or second-round picks, per sources. So it will be two picks between rounds 3 and 7.

I never thought a 2nd was realistic

I don't understand why they don't mention the compensation when the news breaks. They know its 2 picks but not WHICH picks they are? WTF? I can't determine how I feel about this trade until I know what they got back. If they didn't get back at least a 2 it's a failure...

If this were the Patriots, then the Patriots would be the smart ones but since it’s Miami we screwed it up? Jarvis is not worth the price he’s asking. Sucks to see a good player go but we don’t need to give out another bad contract.

The way we draft its hard to get excited about getting a 2nd rd pick. I know we got Jarvis in the 2nd but look what awe are doing with him. I dont man we might be looking at a 2-14 team

SWEET!

I like Hue, but the Browns only get one ball on Offense just like the rest of the NFL teams.

Landry will be miserable before their bye week.

Hue will get in his FACE, he is nothing like Gase at all.

He will NEVER catch as many passes as he did here.

The Dolphins did good. Cheers!

In an unrelated story, Mike Evans re-signs with the Bucs for 5 years and $82 million. Gives you an idea what the market for young wide receivers is going to look like.

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: Neither of the picks in Jarvis Landry trade are a first- or second-round picks, per sources. So it will be two picks between rounds 3 and 7.

I never thought a 2nd was realistic
Ugh... failure. It better damn well be at least one 3 then. Because a 4 and a 6 or something like that is just garbage. Guarantee we will bomb those picks and essentially traded one of our best draft picks in years for nothing.

probably looking at a 3rd and 5th or 6th

Back
Top Bottom