Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

His antics probably weren't just on the field
Ajayi I kind of understand about his antics but Landry? What antics? Wanting to win? Being passionate? You people act like he cost us 50 penalty yards a game. Give me a break about Landry’s ‘antics’.

I'm reading alot of cheerful posts here. I don't know when Landry became public enemy #1 But alot of you seem to be real happy we just lost our best offensive player. I for one think this entire situation sucks and wish we would have paid him. We will regret this just like we did with Wes Welker. What's funny is that was for a 2nd and we drafted a bum while wes went on to become a beast.

What did/have we won with that "best" offensive player?

nervously waiting to see the compensation we got, am i dreaming to think one of their 3 2nd rounders are included in the two picks we got?

Not to be that guy, but you could probably pick your battles better. Tannenbaum just got TWO draft picks by what he did with the franchise tag on Landry, rather than just letting him walk.

Want to say Tannanbaum sucks? Fine. You'll have plenty of company, and not too strenuous of an argument from me. But not today. TODAY, Tannenbaum gets to dust off his shoulders and smoke a cigar.
Who cares when those picks aren't resigned in a few years anyway? Even if they're good.

I bet you we got fleeced on this trade

Because...the alternatives were:

1) Let him walk

2) Overpay for arguably the best slot receiver in the game?

Look, I love Landry's heart. But he's not worth what he was going to make on the franchise tag. Want to make the case that they should have extended him a year ago? Sure. I get that. But we are where we are. This was a good result.

There goes what little excitement the offense had. Nothing but a bunch of vanilla players left,

Man if Cleveland signs cousins and takes Barkley #1 overall.

QB - Cousins
RB - Barkely and Duke Johnson
WR - Gordon/Juice/Coleman
TE - Njoku
OL still has Joe Thomas
Defense has Myles Garret

And they still have #4 overall and three second rounders.

People laughing at Cleveland . . . They are about to be extremely relevant if they get this right.

I think they have a chance to be good... but damn, they should have been good a LOOOOONG time ago considering the amount of high picks they've had over the years... They had most of those young players on the team last year and still went winless... Is a rookie QB or Cousins and Jarvis really going to turn them into a top contender over night?

Back
Top Bottom