Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

Not to be that guy, but you could probably pick your battles better. Tannenbaum just got TWO draft picks by what he did with the franchise tag on Landry, rather than just letting him walk.

Want to say Tannanbaum sucks? Fine. You'll have plenty of company, and not too strenuous of an argument from me. But not today. TODAY, Tannenbaum gets to dust off his shoulders and smoke a cigar.

Picks great when you have a clue how to build a balanced squad that can compete at elite level.

This football ops is clueless, reactionary, all about self preservation, has yet to build a single facet on this team that is remotely elite. Would not trust grier and tannenbaum to buy carton of eggs at the grocery store let alone turn coming picks into top tier NFL players.

@AdamSchefter: Neither of the picks in Jarvis Landry trade are a first- or second-round picks, per sources. So it will be two picks between rounds 3 and 7.

I never thought a 2nd was realistic

Cleveland has three 2s and we couldn’t get one? Wtf does T-Baum have to smoke a cigar about then? It better be a third this year and next, or we got fleeced again.

In an unrelated store, Mike Evans re-signs with the Bucs for 5 years and $82 million. Gives you an idea what the market for young wide receivers is going to look like.

“But mike Evans isn’t a top 5 wr”

They scream from the top of a mountain

I’d rather be the Browns

Last edited:
Cleveland has three 2s and we couldn’t get one? Wtf does T-Baum have to smoke a cigar about then? It better be a third this year and next, or we got fleeced again.
Tannenbaum can shove that cigar up his ****ing ass if he couldn't get one of those 2's. Garbage.

3 and a 7...To all you folks defending Tanenbaum..

giphy.gif

Eh, I don't love it, but if it's the Browns' 3rd, its basically a high 2nd. At least he got more value than he would have just letting him walk. But I think the trade offer mid-season was actually better than this, no?

Unless it was going to be a reasonable contract we were never going to sign him in the first place. All we would get next year is a comp pick at the end of the 3rd round so in my mind a 3 or 4 in 2018 plus a pick in 2019 sounds a whole lot better.

Back
Top Bottom