Landry, What happened to You Bruh | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry, What happened to You Bruh

Im so tired of the players don't know the playbook bs, it's Gase excuse 101. If they don't know the Playbook it's because they're not coach to know the Playbook and it's not demanded in practice which equates to play on the field during game day. No way I buy into that all our players are freewheelin, stupid, lazy and don't know how to run routes or know the Playbook. It just doesn't make any sense. Never heard this excuse in all my years of watching football ridiculous.

Landry has north of 1200 yards on almost any other team with a real offense and real quarterback. Oh, and a coach that puts it all together for the team.

Thank you for posting this bro. I'm so damn tired of typing this sort of thing over and over again.

The lack of a "no thanks" button has caused my post count to skyrocket this year.

Bring back the "no thanks" button omfg!

Landry is Top 5 in catches and has a career high in TDs. If you loved him then you should still now.

Bizarre thread.

Sounds like you're saying the 2017 Landry is just as good as the 2016 version. If so, I disagree

Sounds like you're saying the 2017 Landry is just as good as the 2016 version. If so, I disagree
I think most players have checked out due to losing, Ajayi, Cutler, poor prep, Gase whatever. It's normal. Winning cures all but we have to wait until next year at best unfortunately.

I think most players have checked out due to losing, Ajayi, Cutler, poor prep, Gase whatever. It's normal. Winning cures all but we have to wait until next year at best unfortunately.

I can agree. But some argue "leaders" can overcome adversity with no emotional falloff

He's got pretend-energy this season, but that's somewhat understandable.

I've noticed that some defenders are taking delight in roughing up Jarvis this season, sensing he's more vulnerable. I'm sure he has a reputation in opposing locker rooms as the one Dolphin they'd like to splatter

This scared me into sobriety.

Jesus. Sometimes I wonder if the players read this forum and become frightened of us fans. This one seems to have been fueled by alcohol and meth.

As the Dolphins go to ****, so do the minds of the fans, I guess.

****ing creepy.

This scared me into sobriety.

Jesus. Sometimes I wonder if the players read this forum and become frightened of us fans. This one seems to have been fueled by alcohol and meth.

As the Dolphins go to ****, so do the minds of the fans, I guess.

****ing creepy.
The scary part is that this forum actually has a "depths" section. :nailbiting

19 receptions and about 500 yards to go. He probably won’t get the yards but he’ll beat his reception total from last year and he’s already got more TDs.

Don't worry there is plenty of receivers in the sea.

Bashing Landry? Meanwhile our #1 bust WR Parker caught 1 ball today going up against 2nd String CB. SMH

Best player on the team hands down. Performs every single week. You ****ing delusional if you think he is in any way the problem

Back
Top Bottom