Larry Warford... can he fit? Or too late? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Warford... can he fit? Or too late?

At this point it seems like Jackson, Hunt and Kindley are project types, who may or may not be ready to play in 2020. That's a huge question mark and scary to think Miami could potentially not get any contributions from any of them in year #1. So it makes more than enough sense to sign a guy like Warford who's already better than anyone on Miami's current roster, who is an offensive lineman. I hope they can get this guy. He's still got some game in him.

I love that there are others that share the philosophy that if you want a player to be signed by Miami it definitely won't happen. Simply because you the individual would like to see it happen. It most definitely won't..... For real though....

If we sign him he could help Hunt develop as a RT he could help him more then Davies

I sure love guards.

Used to playing for a short QB aswell

Last edited:
So for a guy to have been recently paid, and to have come off three straight pro bowl seasons you have to imagine there are some huge red flags in the locker room. Brees doesn’t have many years left. If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. The guy got paid then got lazy. You think Flo will accept that?

Where would he play? Flowers is locked into LG. Hunt is the likely RG, respite what they say about RT. I don’t think he has a spot.

I'm not penciling in any rookie at RG if there is an opportunity to sign a 28 or 29 year old pro bowler at the spot.

Hunt (or any other rookie interior lineman) should not even be a consideration in this equation.

I'm not penciling in any rookie at RG if there is an opportunity to sign a 28 or 29 year old pro bowler at the spot.

Hunt (or any other rookie interior lineman) should not even be a consideration in this equation.

The man is a top 40 pick. He is 100% penciled in somewhere and is under consideration.

Back
Top Bottom