LAST DAY (WE HOPE) OF DC WATCH...COME ON FANGIO! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LAST DAY (WE HOPE) OF DC WATCH...COME ON FANGIO!

I think our organization is 100% attractive to a player or staff hire. Ross has deep pockets and is willing to pull out some green. A franchise on the rise, pretty much a lock to win the division with a healthy QB and of course studs all over the place. Lastly, a HC who will most likely be hands-off regarding the D. Which one of those other teams is more attractive? SF maybe, but we aren't far behind.

And…I NEED some news. 🤣

Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Oh this gives away what stretch of the season the Dolphins are in.
  • We're in the cheer every acquisition like we just won the SB stage. and that comes right after
  • December collapse and miss or get drudged in the playoffs (we had a breakthrough this year fans)
  • Hopeful for a new season off to a good start looking good but fans have disaster in the back of their minds.
  • Injuries and losses pile up and the Dolphins show their true colors.
  • December...

Oh this gives away what stretch of the season the Dolphins are in.
  • We're in the cheer every acquisition like we just won the SB stage. and that comes right after
  • December collapse and miss or get drudged in the playoffs (we had a breakthrough this year fans)
  • Hopeful for a new season off to a good start looking good but fans have disaster in the back of their minds.
  • Injuries and losses pile up and the Dolphins show their true colors.
  • December...
Who shat in your cereal?

I think our organization is 100% attractive to a player or staff hire. Ross has deep pockets and is willing to pull out some green. A franchise on the rise, pretty much a lock to win the division with a healthy QB and of course studs all over the place. Lastly, a HC who will most likely be hands-off regarding the D. Which one of those other teams is more attractive? SF maybe, but we aren't far behind.
I agree with everything you stated. Yet I still believe the 49ers as well as the Eagles are higher on Fangio’s list right now if the DC position becomes available with either of those teams.

The NFC isn’t as tough as the AFC at this time and both the Eagles and the 49ers appear to be teams that will likely be SB contenders for the next few years at least.

At his age he might just be looking at coaching a few more years and he might view those two teams as more ready to win the SB than the Dolphins are right now.

He also moved back to Pennsylvania when he decided to take the year off and now works as a consultant for the Eagles.

He previously spend 4 years in San Francisco as the DC and supposedly his present GF lives in California. So him wanting to return to the 49ers if given the opportunity makes sense too.

If he ultimately wants to move to Florida. He can always coach a few more years somewhere else and retire to Florida once his coaching days are over. That is what a lot of the retirees from up north seem to do.

Last edited:
I think the one thing that could not be in our favor based on your input is the need to not move with Phila and the possibility to move to the GF in SF. At his age moving might be a PIA although having a lot of money does make it easier. I would think if he happens to love S FL is may be the equalizer but who knows?

Back
Top Bottom