LAST DAY (WE HOPE) OF DC WATCH...COME ON FANGIO! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LAST DAY (WE HOPE) OF DC WATCH...COME ON FANGIO!

Ya if money were an issue. I doubt it is in this scenario, both teams have wealthy owners willing to write blank checks.

This is a what does he want more situation. Western Carolina is an idyllic place to live so I can understand the draw. I don't want to have to convince someone to take the job in Miami though. I want someone to come in with a sense of greater purpose. Those people stick exist because our coach is one of them.

64 year old Vic Fangio needs how much more money in his life?
We all need more money, don't we? - LOL

The 49ers are getting destroyed tomorrow. No Super Bowl for them this year. Doubt that Ryans gets a head coaching job so he stays in San Fran. So Fangio will not be going to the 49ers.
Ryans seems to be the leading head coaching candidate with both the Broncos and the Texans. So I would expect him to be hired to be the HC of one of those teams once the 49er season ends.

I suspect Fangio is waiting to see if either the 49ers or Eagles or both DC positions becomes available before committing to the Dolphins or the Panthers.

I will be surprised if he agrees to take any job before the playoffs are over and he is able to see if he has a chance of being hired as the DC of the 49ers or Eagles.

As Dolphin fans, we have no choice but to be patient and wait to see if Fangio decides to agree to become the Dolphins next DC or they have to hire someone else as their new DC.

“Hey Fange”
“Hi Coach”
“You want the D job then?”
“Oh yeah, we’ll be great together”
“Okay we can announce it today”
“No, don’t do that. Let’s wait a couple of days there’s a Loco guy on FH who is already doing his pieces, if we wait till Monday he’ll be certifiably insane”
“I’ve got news for you Fange, he already is”

Back
Top Bottom