LAST DAY (WE HOPE) OF DC WATCH...COME ON FANGIO! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LAST DAY (WE HOPE) OF DC WATCH...COME ON FANGIO!

Let's be honest here, $$$ plus relationship will be hard to beat...if he turns us down we don't want him anyway because his heart is obviously somewhere else.
If it comes down to just the money, he will likely end up with the Panthers because the owner of the Panthers has over $8 billion dollars more than Ross.

Yet at his age and the fact he has made millions coaching already, I think money will only be a small part in where ever he eventually ends up going.

Based on the fact he is the best DC available at this time, he is going to be the highest paid DC in the league once he signs. It’s likely the teams head coach and defensive players and location will end up being just as important as the money.

If it comes down to just the money, he will likely end up with the Panthers because the owner of the Panthers has over $8 billion dollars more than Ross.

Yet at his age and the fact he has made millions coaching already, I think money will only be a small part in where ever he eventually ends up going.

Based on the fact he is the best DC available at this time, he is going to be the highest paid DC in the league once he signs. It’s likely the teams head coach and defensive players and location will end up being just as important as the money.
I guarantee Ross has enough to play, he isn't afraid to dish it out. I agree, it will come down to more than money and I think we have lot's of bones to beat the Panthers.

Good day brother. My questions are what is the most important to him now, relationships, draft picks, cap and players under contract, or is this his final contract before retirement. :ffic:
I don't know how much money Fangio has made or has saved, but I'm guessing that he's set up well enough and the money will be about the same wherever he goes.

This ain't the price is right? Or is it?

Lets Get It Dancing GIF by Rooster Teeth

If he's announcing soon then that bodes well for us since the 49ers job isn't actually open yet.
If he announces today, that would be good for the Dolphins or Panthers. If he is waiting until after the games tomorrow, that would probably mean that he prefers the Eagles or 49ers DC position if
those positions become available soon.

Yeah so he he holding our for niners gig do we continue to wait or make a decision with other candidates ?
Both Richard and Desnai seems quite good to me.

So at the risk of an infraction I’ll put this here with the standard caveats:

I have a good friend who coached in the NFL for several years and is looped in with a few coaches in Miami. He mentioned that Fangio to Miami sounded like it was a done deal FWIW.
I hope you’re right

Uh....Fangio isnt going to be paid in the billions, so I think we are safe there.

4-5 Mill per year would place him as the highest paid DC of all time (Feel free to correct me if Im wrong.)

How much he has already made is irrelevant. Any sane person would want to make as much as possible, if not for himself, but for his family. Income tax savings in FL is significant.

I agree with the rest. He is the best DC out there and will be paid as such. It will all hinge on how close his relationship is with McDaniel and how much he liked his interview here.

Back
Top Bottom