LAST DAY (WE HOPE) OF DC WATCH...COME ON FANGIO! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LAST DAY (WE HOPE) OF DC WATCH...COME ON FANGIO!

Fangio was the DC for the Panthers in the mid 1990’s. Reich was a QB on the Panthers for one of the years Fangio was with the Panthers. So they do know each other. MCDaniel on the other hand has never coached on a team with Fangio.

I really don’t care what other teams Fangio might be considering. He will eventually sign with the team that he feels suits him the best. Which is exactly what he should do.

Hopefully he picks the Dolphins but if not, I just hope MCDaniel is able to hire a DC who can get a lot more out of the Dolphins defense than Boyer did this past season.
I’ll settle for stopping 3rd and longs

Looks like Fangio is headed to Carolina.

This is just the same report from Josina Anderson. After Josina made her report, another report came out saying Fangio to Carolina was unlikely. Two conflicting reports at the same time imo means we are no more or less likely to land him than we were prior to the Josina report.

The guy is doing the right thing, Dolphins or elsewhere. Taking his time, looking at all the openings then making his decision.

As I mentioned earlier, my guess is that Fangio's decision will mostly come down to relationships and where he wants to live. One advantage I believe Miami has is that McD and Grier seem to be people that most like to work for/with.

As I mentioned earlier, my guess is that Fangio's decision will mostly come down to relationships and where he wants to live. One advantage I believe Miami has is that McD and Grier seem to be people that most like to work for/with.
Good day brother. My questions are what is the most important to him now, relationships, draft picks, cap and players under contract, or is this his final contract before retirement. :ffic:

Let's go Miami. I want to celebrate a Saint Fangio Day!!! It's an Eye Talian Thing!!!

the sopranos smoking GIF

the sopranos hbo GIF

Back
Top Bottom