Last years tailgate party | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last years tailgate party

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Last year several of us tailgated at the Buffalo game and then again at the Jets game. The names that come to mind are:

Miadphan13
AJ
Migs
Oliver

And a few others whose names escape me now.(sorry)

Anyway, does anyone have any pictures?

I would love to have some. Those were great games and we had a great time.

Matt
Fin-atic

clear.gif

fin-atic said:
Last year several of us tailgated at the Buffalo game and then again at the Jets game. The names that come to mind are:

Miadphan13
AJ
Migs
Oliver

And a few others whose names escape me now.(sorry)

Anyway, does anyone have any pictures?

I would love to have some. Those were great games and we had a great time.

Matt
Fin-atic

Must of missed you Fin, I will be down for the Titans and Pats games this year and probably one other undecided game.

I'd love to do that again. Obviously we need to all decide which game to have the tailgate party on (like all poll) but I think the best game would definitely be December 20th, Monday Night against the Patriots.

What do you all think?

And it would be awesome if we get more than what we had last year as well.

Migs182005 said:
I'd love to do that again. Obviously we need to all decide which game to have the tailgate party on (like all poll) but I think the best game would definitely be December 20th, Monday Night against the Patriots.

What do you all think?

And it would be awesome if we get more than what we had last year as well.

I'm there Migs, and remember GO MARLINS :roflmao:
:

:lol: yup.

Plus, December 20th is the first day of my christmas break so I won't have school the next day ;)

By the way, is that the only one we have?

There has to be more pictures.

Migs182005 said:
By the way, is that the only one we have?

There has to be more pictures.

Well I have a few others but these were the only ones that you had clothes on and I didn't want to get banned. :lol:

UMMM better rephrase, The only ones that you weren't streaking through the parking lot. I know there are many people that would of taken that the wrong way. :roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am coming down from Iowa for that Monday nighter vs. Pats! Am very pumped, never been to Pro Player before!!! Saw the Phins loose to the Pats in New England once like in 97, Marino threw 4 picks, 2 got returned for touchdowns......lost my 4 :(

Why don't we just find a way to have a huge FinHeaven tailgate party.

Back
Top Bottom