Last years tailgate party | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last years tailgate party

I'll be down there for the Buffalo game on 12/5. That's probably the only one, though. I'll also be at the Buffalo game in Buffalo.

I will be there again!! This time i might stay a little longer... depends on how mad my tailgate will be ;).

Awesome AJ! Those were the pics I was looking for!!
It was a great time!!
We definitely have to do it again.
Count me in!

Phinphreak, after seeing the real you why even bother wearing that costume and mask your have on in your signature. :lol:

:jk:

Last edited by a moderator:
phunwin said:
I'll be down there for the Buffalo game on 12/5. That's probably the only one, though. I'll also be at the Buffalo game in Buffalo.

Damn Phun what happened to the Rochester Posse? :lol: I am going down for the Pats game. Well maybe next year. Although if I go to the game in Buffalo maybe we can get a FH tailgate party going there.

Justasportsfan said:
Phinphreak, after seeing the real you why even bother wearing that costume and mask your have on in your signature. :lol:

:jk:

:yell:

:vader: Justa I am your father, come to the darkside.

I ain't into that stuff Phreak :eek:

I'm sure we will be having a BillsZone tailgate party.......you guys could park near us. I see a football game in our future :)

Phinsdude said:
Why don't we just find a way to have a huge FinHeaven tailgate party.

That was tried last year... we actually tried to have 2 of them. One in Fla at the Bills game, and one in NJ at the Giants game... they just weren't organized enough, and ended up being "spur of the moment". Small groups did, however manage to get together at both though...

I'm at EVERY game.... just tell me where you will tailgate and I'll pass by. I would love to meet you guys.

Back
Top Bottom