Last years tailgate party | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last years tailgate party

PhinPhreak said:
Damn Phun what happened to the Rochester Posse? :lol: I am going down for the Pats game. Well maybe next year. Although if I go to the game in Buffalo maybe we can get a FH tailgate party going there.

I know, I'd like to head down for at least one other game with the Rochester Posse, (preferably the Pats game), but I just don't see it happening. :(

However, I'd be all about a FH tailgate in Buffalo.

Clumpy said:
I'm sure we will be having a BillsZone tailgate party.......you guys could park near us. I see a football game in our future :)

Early point spread from USA Today:

FINHEAVEN -5.5 Billszone
(home team in CAPS)

Clumpy said:
I ain't into that stuff Phreak :eek:

I'm sure we will be having a BillsZone tailgate party.......you guys could park near us. I see a football game in our future :)

Ummm Clump I said DROP not Blow a load. :roflmao:

As far as parking near you, there is no way I am parking my car near a bunch of tractors and plows. :lol:

phunwin said:
I know, I'd like to head down for at least one other game with the Rochester Posse, (preferably the Pats game), but I just don't see it happening. :(

However, I'd be all about a FH tailgate in Buffalo.

I'm going down for the Opener too if that works. I am planning one other game but I'm not sure which one yet.

I wasn't around last year when all the plans were being made for tailgating. Do you guys (and Miss Meth) tailgate at every home game?

I'm planning on going to my first 'Phins game at JRS this year(finally!). I was at the Jags game last year at Alltel and let me tell you that there were just about as many fin fans as jag fans. I'd love to meet some of you guys as well. :cooldude:

In the near future we should start the tailgate thread this year.

I was at the Buffalo one and then an impromptu one at the Jets game.

The people who were there had a great time. The ones who decided not to show missed out. Oliver makes some mean food and the ladies Miss Meth and Miadphan13 were looking great!

Lots of Fin talk and beer. We had a blast.

I am in again this year.

Justasportsfan said:
Phinphreak, after seeing the real you why even bother wearing that costume and mask your have on in your signature. :lol:

Well never know when COPS will be filming, or possibly Americas Most Wanted. :lol:

Actually I am thinking of retiring the costume this year, haven't totally decided yet.

:jk:

Well never know when COPS will be filming, or possibly Americas Most Wanted. :lol:

Actually I am thinking of retiring the costume this year, haven't totally decided yet.

Back
Top Bottom